• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that clip my reaction:

CeurMEz.gif

Jothel

It is. I can't even go back to Xbone version which is shame cause I have like soooo many hours in that save.

Although I just turned off the motion blur and it makes the frame rate infinitely better, almost smooth!

Also censorship sure is silly - cause I have the Japanese version all nudity is censored but hey cutting people in half is fine...

Myggen

Need some citations on Ryckert saying "mei mei" on the Bombcast.

He's definitely correct, he's said "meme" the correct way when he's said it, but he's also said "meme-y" a couple of times which is probably why some people think he's pronouncing it the wrong way. I remember a discussion about it in some comment section.

He totally did, but I am not going through old episodes to find it. Happened quite recently though.

Would be strange since he's pronounced it correctly several times. I'm guessing it was one of the instances of him saying that something was "meme-y".

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Watching them play super slam dunk touchdown just makes me want to find my mega drive and play nhl 94

AcridMeat

Banned
I've been watching the Until Dawn stream Mary Kish is doing since she started...5 1/2 hours ago D:

I got pulled in and I need to see the conclusion!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I do like how everybody was simultaneously horrified at the prospect of Dan having a child, and then simultaneously relieved that it turned out that he was joking.

Not just the 2 people in the room with him, but the entire internet apparently.

Xater

I do like how everybody was simultaneously horrified at the prospect of Dan having a child, and then simultaneously relieved that it turned out that he was joking.

Not just the 2 people in the room with him, but the entire internet apparently.

I saw this clip popping up in my Giant Bomb Uncarchived subscription. I clicked on it already being shocked. Couldn't believe what I was hearing, then was glad it was a joke.

Dan would be a great dad. That kid would have the most fun-packed childhood and then a best drinking buddy in later years just like Paul is to Dan.

Paternal instinct would kick in and filter out just enough dumb out of Dan. It's not like Dan is violent or into drugs or whatnot!

DamnBoxes

Dan would be a great dad. That kid would have the most fun-packed childhood and then a best drinking buddy in later years just like Paul is to Dan.

Paternal instinct would kick in and filter out just enough dumb out of Dan. It's not like Dan is violent or into drugs or whatnot!

Skydiving for Dan Jr.'s fourth birthday.

I have no doubt that he could successfully raise a kid. but the prospect of hearing stories about how he handles certain aspects would be terrifying. Dan's adventures with diapers and baby poop etc can only be scary.

Egg Whites Ryckert preparing baby food.

I guess the upshot is that it's unlikely he'd have sole custody so even those fears are largely unfounded.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Oh it's this game with the girl in the house. I forgot about this.

I think this Hacknet QL might be one of the few I never finish. It seems like a decent game, but my god am I bored watching it. Not even Vinny could make it interesting for an hour.

Still no Zombi QL on the schedule. Maybe they'll just play it on UPF.

Xater

I think this Hacknet QL might be one of the few I never finish. It seems like a decent game, but my god am I bored watching it. Not even Vinny could make it interesting for an hour.

I actually fell asleep during the Hacknet QL. Just watching a bunch of text is not exactly exciting stuff for an hour.

The problem with that Hacknet QL is that it's giving me some severe flashbacks to my A+/N+ cramming days. I feel like i should've been mailed a certificate after the QL was over.

Dragon

Banned

You're the worst on both counts. Caring about Zombi QL, the game's been out for like three years! And Hacknet is fucking fun dammit :/

Dragon

Banned
The game looked cool and I would play it, but in video format it's the most boring thing imaginable.

Watching someone play a text adventure is just as awful.

I think it's because Vinny didn't read the random bash.org irc files strewn across the servers :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom