• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfool

Banned
the artist from stasis did these fine looking isometric takes on Bethesda's Fallout games, the Bioshocks, and black flag

i want to play all of them

Too bad making isometric games of that fidelity is out of the question for most smaller developers. Just listen to Obsidian talk about their rendering process for PoE.

KingKong

its making me very upset that Drew's not getting all the boss camos. he looks so cool in them and the sneaking suit is a huge crutch thats hard to break out of

AcridMeat

Banned
It won't win, but I'm still partial to this one saved from months ago

Giant Bomb #17 Just Good Enough To Be Fucking Boring
yeah, nope, No Man's Sky still looks like magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqeN6hj4dZU
No release date. D: Is it possible Sony is holding this back for VR? It looks so darn polished now.
My mindset while playing is that Big Boss doesn't have time to waste for that crap, so it's ASAP all the time.
Same here. ASAP and deal with it. I also don't use the sneaking suit.

mintyice

The coolest.
tOrKG8F.jpg

This looks like a weird mashup of Jeff and Greg Miller.

demidar

So I played and finished Undertale, and I really like it. It is wonderful, endearing and thoroughly charming (especially after playing some of the bigger titles of the year) with a killer soundtrack in my opinion. I feel like everyone should give it a shot so I'm doing this giveaway. It's not long too, only 5-8 hours so don't be scared away :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1099508.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

uOf7m3y.jpg

Undertale #3 -- MB-83BC8A646F3791FE - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 4 entrants total.
Undertale #2 -- MB-E6C4BEE9EEEB2F82 - Taken by Glitchesarecool. 14 entrants total.
Undertale #1 -- MB-294890E064BFE058 - Taken by Megasoum. 12 entrants total.

t1444151149z1.png

And here's a link to Austin's review of the game.
http://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/undertale-review/1900-715/

My only advice is that there's more to the game after beating it.

So I played and finished Undertale, and I really like it. It is wonderful, endearing and thoroughly charming (especially after playing some of the bigger titles of the year) with a killer soundtrack in my opinion. I feel like everyone should give it a shot so I'm doing this giveaway. It's not long too, only 5-8 hours so don't be scared away :p

ok so don't kill me for this but I've never done these before

Do I paste all three of the lines into the message?

demidar

ok so don't kill me for this but I've never done these before

Do I paste all three of the lines into the message?

In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

You can try :D

Awesome giveaway demidar, I'm only a couple of hours in myself but I'm having a blast with it.

I think Undertale has kicked MGSV and Witcher 3 out of the GOTY spot for me.

I did watch the gif, I just didn't see the line about the multiple games lol.

I'm burning my game budget on Transformers this month, so I appreciate the chance to get this!

DamnBoxes

Whaaat.

Was there something in particular you didn't like about it? SOMA has quickly become one of my favorite games of the past few years.

I really don't have anything bad to say about it. My only real complaint is that it sometimes runs like shit on PS4 (Would it have run better on a 560Ti though?)

Anyways, SOMA maybe not being on my GOTY list says more about the amount of amazing games that came out this year. SOMA is solid. I'm not thinking about it much after the fact though, whereas I couldn't stop thinking about Bioshock Infinite's story after I finished that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom