• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagi

lol holy shit Jeff advertising Monster Musume

robot-door-fail.gif

Ken

lol holy shit Jeff advertising Monster Musume

http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/f50f06e38583fcae6b00007ac768d25/202093916/robot-door-fail.gifIMG][/QUOTE]

I don't know how I feel about Jeff knowing more about Monster Musume than me.

Hagi

I don't know how I feel about Jeff knowing more about Monster Musume than me.

I like to think he watches all that shit. He probably hasn't done a jar time for ages because his room is covered in Senran Kagura merchandise.

On front page of Giant Bomb right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQPhRol4ajM&feature=youtu.be&t=12s

so, monster musume is basically snake fetish city judging from a quick google search

I watched first episode when it aired, nope. Too freaky for me.

You have limits? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also can't wait for Patrick to check out the new amnesia game, seeing that he's such a big fan of the series.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/359390/

I don't know anything about this, yet I know that there is something about a
girl in a cage
?

Curufinwe

No one at Giant Bomb must be watching Mr Robot given the actors they talked about being in Until Dawn didn't include Rami Malik, who is the biggest star of the cast now that show is blowing up.

Ohnonono

No one at Giant Bomb must be watching Mr Robot given the actors they talked about being in Until Dawn didn't include Rami Malik, who is the biggest star of the cast now that show is blowing up.

That guys best role ever is in HBO's The Pacific. So fucked up. Amazing.

Volcynika

Does USA put that show online or am I SOL until the season is over and it goes up on another site?

Curufinwe

Does USA put that show online or am I SOL until the season is over and it goes up on another site?

I think you can watch it on their app. I had to get episode 1 that way because when I finally got around to watching the show, my FIOS On Demand service had episodes 2 thru 8, but not 1.

LiK

Brad saying MGR isn't universally embraced was kinda weird. It's beloved by most fans and many game sites. Dan doesn't represent all MGS fans.

Also, Drew must play MGR after he's done with MGS TPP. They do connect it to the mainline games. THE MGS TRAIN MUST CONTINUE

Jintor

as has become apparent over the year self-proclaimed mgs superfan dan rycart is kinda a bad mgs fan

can't even recognise miller if he puts on a hat smh

Brad saying MGR isn't universally embraced was kinda weird. It's beloved by most fans and many game sites. Dan doesn't represent all MGS fans.

Also, Drew must play MGR after he's done with MGS TPP. They do connect it to the mainline games. THE MGS TRAIN MUST CONTINUE
There are actually quite a few people who shit on it for not being a "real" metal gear game.

Herbs

Banned

Their knowledge of tv seems piss poor at best. Not surprised that they'd have no idea about Mr Robot.

Xater

I like the Metal Gear series a lot, I like MGR a lot, but it's also not canon. So I don#t blame Drew or anyone else for not wanting to play it if that's what they care about.

LiK

also people with no affection for mgs who played the demo and thought it was lousy

is the demo just the opening tutorial? it definitely doesn't represent how good the game gets.

I like the Metal Gear series a lot, I like MGR a lot, but it's also not canon. So I don#t blame Drew or anyone else for not wanting to play it if that's what they care about.

I thought they said it was canon. They make numerous references directly to MGS4. I'm happy Jeff keeps championing it. Maybe it'll get Drew to try it out at least. Super fun game with one of the best final boss monologues ever.

whoa there, cowboy. MGR is canon, it's post-MGS4 and unlike PO Kojima doesn't seem to think it's some sort of shit stain on the franchise

LiK

hm, i'm not sure. it ended with fighting a robot dog

unless the game vastly changes on a mechanical level after that section, i think it really ain't all that

oh yea, once you start unlocking the huge amount of moves and other boss weapons, it's pretty amazing.

Drew needs to play it just to share the wonderfulness to the GB fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom