• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
is it just the shooting in virginia or is there more that I've missed

because frankly that's depressing enough for one day

I ended up seeing the whole shooting from the shooter's POV because of Twitter's autoplay feature... The kind of stuff you want to un-see.... Fuuuuuuuck

Yeah, that video the killer posted pretty much ruined my day. I got up to the point where he takes out his gun and, nope, closed the shit out of the video. Couldn't do it.

Yes, this. I know most people on this site play violent video games but actually watching something like that...why?

it wasnt as if everyone wanted to see it. Once the killer's twitter profile was made public, he posted the videos. So if you hadn't turned auto-play off when you went to see his profile the first thing you saw was the video playing

some people didn't even know what they were watching until it was too late

hamchan

Where is this magic land of marijuana where there is apparently so much that they need to put a sign in the airport saying you can't smoke marijuana on an aeroplane?

But why are you going to his profile in the first place?

well it certainly wasn't to watch a video of the man committing the murders ill tell you that much.

but really i digress. I'm sure most people come into this thread to get away from stuff like that, not to discuss it.

So lets talk about metal gear. I hear that last trailer was something else!

daydream

Banned
i went into the ot thread on the shooting and the first thing i see is gawker being as tactless as ever

anyway, my airport stays are usually pretty boring. like, the most memorable thing for me was sitting in the terminal and some guy in a suit sitting next to me, closing his eyes and listening to jesus christ superstar with everyone in the general vicinity being able to partake in his epiphany as his headphones were complete garbage

Where is this magic land of marijuana where there is apparently so much that they need to put a sign in the airport saying you can't smoke marijuana on an aeroplane?
This is particularly funny after listening to Jeff listening to a radio station on his drive home last night with hip hop going on in the background and callers coming in to answer the question, "What are you smoking?"

My favourite was 'Dat 87% ice sheeet' or something.

(And by my favourite I don't mean like, *my* favourite or anything)

Brad mentioned a comprehensive metal gear story thread on the giant bomb forums (not the metal gear timeline site). Does anyone have a link? I'm playing/watching through the MGS series for the first time and I'd like to read a summary of the story so far. Particularly MGS2. Why does he need scissors?!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Brad mentioned a comprehensive metal gear story thread on the giant bomb forums (not the metal gear timeline site). Does anyone have a link? I'm playing/watching through the MGS series for the first time and I'd like to read a summary of the story so far. Particularly MGS2. Why does he need scissors?!

Operation Intrude N312, Built In Automatic Death Thing for Secret People, monkeys.

That's all the important stuff.

I think we need Alex to review Devils Third, I need an Alex review of a bad game.
I know, even the new Madden seems to be alright.
https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/636229626109538304
Brad mentioned a comprehensive metal gear story thread on the giant bomb forums (not the metal gear timeline site). Does anyone have a link? I'm playing/watching through the MGS series for the first time and I'd like to read a summary of the story so far.
I think it is this one?
http://www.giantbomb.com/metal-gear...s-yet-to-come-a-pre-mgsv-timeline-1779960/#35
I skipped this the first time for some reason.
"You can be watching Strike the Blood RIGHT NOW!"
Really amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom