• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brashnir

I agree. I feel like MGS is just an excuse to not make any effort in terms of premium content. Granted I don't give a shit about MGS, but I was relieved that they were finally done, so we could perhaps get some more Demo Derby, or anything, really.

same. I stopped paying attention while watching sometime during MGS3, and stopped watching altogether around the beginning of MGS4. Enough already.

Somnia

By the way guys, the sexy red head who Brad said gave him his USB save stick is our very own avcables... also known for being on Good Morning America for buying the $300 Wal-Mart T.V.'s!

Zaph

OG Gamespot reunion!

Q5uLb0P.png

zeaau9w.gif

hamchan

I'll say that it hasn't felt like there has been a dearth of content like there normally is when they go to PAX. Helps that they're doing Mario Party 5 at the thing too. Good job guys.

SomberOwl

Wasn't there someone who used to take GB live shows like the PAX stuff and put the audio up on some sort of podcast feed? I might be imagining this or it might be from something else. Anyway it would be great to listen to the shows as a podcast,

Wasn't there someone who used to take GB live shows like the PAX stuff and put the audio up on some sort of podcast feed? I might be imagining this or it might be from something else. Anyway it would be great to listen to the shows as a podcast,

I did that a couple times. If there's interest I'll totally do it for this when the downloadable archive goes up

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I haven't watched the Rock Band part (and I'm uncertain if I will; just don't like them typically) but the panel was really enjoyable and had a very nice, warm feeling. If anything, it was too short.

I haven't watched the Rock Band part (and I'm uncertain if I will; just don't like them typically) but the panel was really enjoyable and had a very nice, warm feeling. If anything, it was too short.

I guess you don't wanna see Judge Heel Shoemaker grading the fans performances.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I'm sorry, but I really don't like all the PAX shenanigans that usually happens this time of year. :(

Ah well, I got some quick looks to catch up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom