• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

original

daydream

Banned
mpp5 being a free video and landing on yt (whether through the instant archive or the official archive) could bring in a whole bunch of new premium subscribers if it takes off properly

i'm hoping for a memorable show for that reason alone, they definitely should plug that membership sale and mention some of the other premium content (the rest of the mpps and metal gear especially)

tchocky

Persona 5 ER is almost certainly not happening

Anonymous asked:Is the upcoming Metal Gear 5 playthrough just an exception or will we see something like that for highly anticipated titles more often? As you said yesterday "fuck it". I really love these playthroughs and would love to see more of them as premium content. Also I hope you realize that you gave us hope for the sequel of a certain RPG game.
We’ll play it by ear.

Jeff answered: Also, note that I enjoyed my time with Persona 4 and don’t want to sully that time by attempting to recapture that moment. Not to be brutal, but I just want to make it clear so that there aren’t any weird, mismanaged expectations here. My level of interest in playing through the entirety of Persona 5 through capture gear is currently zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom