• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Putting my tinfoil hat on: It seems to me like Austin still remembers stuff about this episode but acts like he doesn't ;)

He needs to combine that with this Quake 3 jersey for ultimate 3D card late 90s dude coolness.

Mkexpvh.png

Came home expecting to see what sweet Phantamagoria 2 but instead there's more of this silliness.

At least it was number 2 so we should get it a month or two from now once they finish this.

Came home expecting to see what sweet Phantamagoria 2 but instead there's more of this silliness.

At least it was number 2 so we should get it a month or two from now once they finish this.

Yeah, I really wish they just did this separately and made the CYA format only include new games each time.

Missed this stream, but I look forward to watching it later!

Should I just get Life is Strange now and play ahead? It seems like the kind of game best experienced yourself.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Should I just get Life is Strange now and play ahead? It seems like the kind of game best experienced yourself.

Yes. Yes you should. It's not that long, around 10 hours maybe.
Also, since we are talking about LiS, what's up with Dreamfall Chapters? Anybody here playing that?

Edit: Fuck Warren.
Edit edit: Not literally

I definitely recommend it. It's got a lot of flaws, but it's got charm, and it does diverge in some pretty serious ways so playing through it yourself is rewarding. I marathoned the first 4 episodes over a weekend and even if the last episode sucks I'll still have enjoyed my time with it.

They could theoretically add games they want to continue to the Friday show rotation and have a new game each time for this show.

Well they are playing Castlevania at the moment so that couldn't happen until after.

as angry as I am over this potentially interesting new feature instantly turning into "okay let's just play all of Life is Strange"

But the new feature is asking people what they want to see and taking votes. They're just doing what the majority of fans wanna see.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

I just played through it yesterday and today. The first two chapters are rough. If you're not in on the third, just quit there and then. I definitely recommend playing it. My favorite story of 2015 so far.
(I have not yet played Undertale)

Yes. Yes you should. It's not that long, around 10 hours maybe.
Also, since we are talking about LiS, what's up with Dreamfall Chapters? Anybody here playing that?

Edit: Fuck Warren.
Edit edit: Not literally

I definitely recommend it. It's got a lot of flaws, but it's got charm, and it does diverge in some pretty serious ways so playing through it yourself is rewarding. I marathoned the first 4 episodes over a weekend and even if the last episode sucks I'll still have enjoyed my time with it.

I just played through it yesterday and today. The first two chapters are rough. If you're not in on the third, just quit there and then. I definitely recommend playing it. My favorite story of 2015 so far.
(I have not yet played Undertale)

Alright, I think I'll dive in. The soundtrack and what I've seen so far have really struck a chord with me, it seems so charming and mysterious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom