• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really should have had generic reactions that escalated each time because acting nonchalant about all that and then suddenly being shocked really didn't work.

They really should have had generic reactions that escalated each time because acting nonchalant about all that and then suddenly being shocked really didn't work.

She didn't know what exactly was in her pockets. That's why she didn't freak out until she actually counted the money and stuff.

She didn't know what exactly was in her pockets. That's why she didn't freak out until she actually counted the money and stuff.

I guess that makes sense. She probably didn't memorize any of that stuff other than the panda and it's not that far fetched for Max to have seen that at some point. Still, I think I would have changed the second part to say that she believes she can see the future but that it's not reliable enough to use if you don't get it perfectly (unless that is what she says... I kind of zoned out for a lot of that episode). So far, this seems like one of the weaker adventure game stories I've seen in a while, but I'll try to keep an open mind for the later episodes.

They can and should keep playing Life be Strange but maybe have the Choose Your Own Adventure thing be a new game every week.

Cause I think that is way more exciting

strafer

They can and should keep playing Life be Strange but maybe have the Choose Your Own Adventure thing be a new game every week.

Yeah, they should turn LiS into a Playdate and choose another game for the Own Adventure thing.

I think revisiting stuff for the Choose your own adventure feature could still work as long as it's possible to finish it in two sittings.

At their pace I estimate LiS wraps up in five videos, give or take. I agree with making it its own feature supplemented with other live streams.

danm999

Oh wow they already played LiS again huh. Should probably make it its own feature since looking at that voting thread again it's not losing to anything else at this point.

daydream

Banned
they might as well hold off on further voting threads until they're done with life is strange

like i said earlier, nobody's gonna back off from their previous vote

I get the impression GBeast have limited time on their hands with just one video guy so it's probably not feasible.

Life Is Strange has been fine, the guys are funny with it IMO.

Not everyone is going to get the thing they voted for every time, it's the nature of the feature, I don't know why people are being so pissy about it.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I'm reading the comments on the latest MGScanlon (don't ask) and apparently they didn't figure out how to interrogate someone on the ground? And Dan didn't know despite playing like 90 hours of this?? HOW. IT'S THE SAME BUTTON AS ALWAYS

I'm reading the comments on the latest MGScanlon (don't ask) and apparently they didn't figure out how to interrogate someone on the ground? And Dan didn't know despite playing like 90 hours of this?? HOW. IT'S THE SAME BUTTON AS ALWAYS

It doesn't prompt unfortunately so they weren't sure.

Lelcar

The commentary and reactions from the guys in these Life is Strange streams are top notch. I'm really into their LiS playthrough, like more than I thought I would be.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I was just on Gaming and a lot of people are very upset they can't ogle bikini girls in Fatal Frame

Fortunately I can come here, to my happy place

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
The commentary and reactions from the guys in these Life is Strange streams are top notch. I'm really into their LiS playthrough, like more than I thought I would be.

It is a no brainer. That kind of game, choice based with limited emphasis on gameplay and quirky characters is perfect for GBeast. Just like Until Dawn, Contradiction, etc.

Nice game, too!

That last episode of LiS was pretty great, I'm glad it all came together. I really hope that GBeast just moves their playthrough into the Friday rotation as I'd really like to see them finish it without also taking away the chance to have a random game stream each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom