• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pe7Kpt4.png

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Have I blocked you? :O Send me your Twitter handle and I'll unblock you. I block a lot of people on Twitter, so don't take it personally if I did! :p

It's @GB_Oni, I don't think we ever even talked so I was kind of surprised. I just saw Brad @ you and saw you had me blocked.

I remember when my Giant Bomb live streams were preceded by 90+ minutes of Lady Gaga and shirtless Dave

And the colors were fucked up the whole time

Myggen

It's @GB_Oni, I don't think we ever even talked so I was kind of surprised. I just saw Brad @ you and saw you had me blocked.

It's because I hate you!

I'm trigger happy with the block on Twitter because I pretty much dislike Twitter as a platform (but still use it?), so you probably said something snarky in some comment chain that made me block you or something like that :p I've got tens of thousands of people blocked using various programs.

Unblocked.

what did I miss?

They accidentally streamed a quicklook that hadn't actually been uploaded to the site yet. Said quicklook also has the same video layout as MGScanlon 5, so there are some black lines on one side of the screen and black bars at the top and bottom.

It's because I hate you!

I'm trigger happy with the block on Twitter because I pretty much dislike Twitter as a platform (but still use it?), so you probably said something snarky in some comment chain that made me block you or something like that :p I've got tens of thousands of people blocked using various programs.

Unblocked.

How the hell have you not blocked me yet.

Yikes, the site version of that QL still has the MGScanlon skin. I feel kinda bad, I hope there's a clean version of that video file somewhere so they can fix it.

A couple months ago I cleared my ignore list on Gaf. It was liberating. I'd say 75% of the list were long since perma-banned, anyway. When I really disliked a poster, I had a tendency to look at their ignored posts when I saw them out of a morbid curiosity so what was the point.

Patryn

A couple months ago I cleared my ignore list on Gaf. It was liberating. I'd say 75% of the list were long since perma-banned, anyway. When I really disliked a poster, I had a tendency to look at their ignored posts when I saw them out of a morbid curiosity so what was the point.

I only have one person I've ever blocked on GAF. I only did it because I kept encountering their posts and literally every single one was a thread shitting post. I keep forgetting I did it, and am only reminded when once in a blue moon I encounter a thread with that person. Ironically, I almost always click the button to show the post regardless.

I will admit there was one other person that I came damn close to blocking however.

What I'm more curious is how many people have blocked me. I'm guessing more than a few.

Heimbeck

Banned
I just block everyone on GBGAF to weed out all the weirdos on the forums.
Every time I post here I just guess what you guys are saying.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
It's because I hate you!

Unblocked.

I share your dislike for the platform and how it encourages invective Hot Takes due to the character limit. That said I do tend to snark on occasion. And I use twitter more than I maybe ought to.

LiK

They accidentally streamed a quicklook that hadn't actually been uploaded to the site yet. Said quicklook also has the same video layout as MGScanlon 5, so there are some black lines on one side of the screen and black bars at the top and bottom.

Lol

Patryn

I'm still a little shocked that they let Drew take vacation now.

After all, they kind of knew what Jason's window was going to be for about six months, right?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I share your dislike for the platform and how it encourages invective Hot Takes due to the character limit. That said I do tend to snark on occasion. And I use twitter more than I maybe ought to.

The important question though: do you do followbacks?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm still a little shocked that they let Drew take vacation now.

After all, they kind of knew what Jason's window was going to be for about six months, right?

Drew takes orders from no one. Scuba diving with penguins in Antarctica can't wait.

I'm probably not the demographic but I just can't imagine a reality where I want to do multiplayer stuff on my 3DS. If I have friends together the last thing we'd want to do is pull out 3DSs. Maybe if It was a local multiplayer Wii U game i'd be more receptive but despite loving 2d Zelda games I have 0 interest in Tri Force Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom