• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the kinda hub area near the start? Top middle pipe is a fake pipe and there's a laughter sound effect right by it.
Having looked at the level in the editor I still have no idea what to do...

Cheap. I thought the pipe at the start would be the direction once you get the pswitch, but that was a dead end too.

I think in the little overview there is a pipe and a door to the end gate. Can you work it back from there?

to whoever suggested I play Tales from the Borderlands (I think it was Noray), I just got done with the first episode, and boy, that game gets a resounding "it's okay" from me

It's TellTale's best game. I can see an argument for TWD as a whole one-upping it, but, mechanically, structurally, and stylistically it stands on it's own by a fair margin.

Tales From the Borderlands is the ultimate contradiction; an ethralling blend of drama, comedy, and wit, that brings two opposites (TellTale's adventures and the Borderlands IP) together in an unforgettable manner.

buyit

Myggen

GiantBombing is playing a lot of Guitar Hero Live lately. Just sayin'.

(gh live ql without video duders?hoohee)

I would honestly prefer for them to wait on recording a QL until the video guys are back unless they can get some help from GS producers. You have to have a green screen for those QLs.

Rock Band 4 sucks because for the first time in my entire life I tried to sing and I got two stars on medium. Fuck you for making me feel bad ;-;

danm999

2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

Jothel

Cheap. I thought the pipe at the start would be the direction once you get the pswitch, but that was a dead end too.

I think in the little overview there is a pipe and a door to the end gate. Can you work it back from there?

Well here's the thing
the pipe above the goal is not connected to anything, looking at Miiverse posts people seem to have broken or got rid of a few of the grey blocks in the room with the trampoline in... I have no idea how and I'm not sure Patrick will be able to get it

danm999

Bummed to hear that the Beyond Earth expansion doesn't really alter the game's progression or end game much. That was my single biggest problem with that game.

Myggen

Is it proven it's them and not others causing a stink in their names?

I don't care enough to check, but it should be easy to find out: How active and how old are the accounts? It seems like a bizarre thing to do with your full name. I assume stuff like this is really common in the industry, but at least try to hide it!

I found a bunch of old DS games I don't care about and traded them in and was able to pay off Halo 5 in full. Normally I don't trade in games but I highly doubt i'm going to play any of those Pokemon games or Nintendogs again. I hope Halo 5 is good.

That sounds like a trap.

Probably. I'm now getting 180 Mb/s download which is 80 Mb/s more than it was when I first went with the package. They are lulling me into a false sense of security, then bam they'll start enforcing the 250GB cap again in my area. The previous cable company ran fiber through the whole town years and years ago. I'm guessing that's just making improving the service here reasonable for them.

Seventy70

I haven't been following the podcasts or videos lately, but have they announced an Extra Life streaming schedule? I really hope they do everyone on the stream at once this time. It's a lot more fun. The 2013 stream was great, but I wasn't too big of a fan of last year's.

I'm also really excited to see what the GBEast stream is going to be like.

I haven't been following the podcasts or videos lately, but have they announced an Extra Life streaming schedule? I really hope they do everyone on the stream at once this time. It's a lot more fun. The 2013 stream was great, but I wasn't too big of a fan of last year's.

I'm also really excited to see what the GBEast stream is going to be like.

The Jason/Lisa/Samantha segment from last year is the best Extra Life content they have ever made.

Lelcar

I feel like podcasts are the biggest competitor to the music industry. I used to listen to music all the time before podcasts got popular (and easy to access), but that's sure changed. I didn't even realize it until I thought about it one day that all I listen to on commutes or during tasks and errands are podcasts. And it's impossible to make extra time to listen and discover music with the rest of life and my other interests in the way. I will do a Spotify session sometimes, but it's not often, podcasts are just too good. Sorry music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom