• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's the thing
the pipe above the goal is not connected to anything, looking at Miiverse posts people seem to have broken or got rid of a few of the grey blocks in the room with the trampoline in... I have no idea how and I'm not sure Patrick will be able to get it
Thanks. I guess I'll stop watching Patrick if the solution is that crazy, and check in once I get word he's finished it or quit.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Oh man, the many deaths at the hands of that crazy old lady, followed by Amazing Grace in the SWAT Random PC Game. That is such a good video. One of the best for sure.
I'm gunna need a date on that. I was just thinking of SWAT not too long ago.

danm999

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean. It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself.

Both were pulled, that's a bummer. I wonder if Square got upset about them doing it, but that would be silly since there are Twitch streams running of it and at least one lets play on Youtube.

Huh weird. Maybe they're trying to fix the issue with the video people were having?

Both were pulled, that's a bummer. I wonder if Square got upset about them doing it, but that would be silly since there are Twitch streams running of it and at least one lets play on Youtube.

If that were the case you'd think the youtube archives would be the first to go, but they're still up.

gone from youtube too, wtf.

this is what happens when I fall behind I guess

If that were the case you'd think the youtube archives would be the first to go, but they're still up.

wrongggg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoA33G5PnY

~Kinggi~

Banned
Wait seriously they took down BOTH the Life is Strange videos. What the fuck i was watching and enjoying them. Just finished the 2nd one and was gonna comment and the page went down. I mean i already own and beat the game, was just watching for the entertainment. Hopefully its just tech issues.

Brad's still wearing the Quake II hat he posted on Twitter! And PLEASE let them play that creepy Sonic cartridge sometime.

Also, Jeff seemed a little too familiar with proper absinthe consumption techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom