• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

Prediction: Bakalar has to guest on tomorrow's Beastcast so that he can talk to Alex about AC Syndicate!

Jeff B's rotating chair seems to have some sort of adhesive on it. He'll be there.

edit://
That hot guy from their office that was briefly in one of the first videos they did from there will sit in on the podcast instead.

I was curious about his opinions of Assassin's Creed.

Myggen

That hot guy from their office that was briefly in one of the first videos they did from there will sit in on the podcast instead.

Goron2000

best junior ever
I tried some HP Sauce for the first time today because someone swore to me that it was great with steak. I disagree.
I love HP sauce but whoever told you that is just wrong, that's like having steak with ketchup. HP sauce goes with bacon and sausage!

neshcom

Banned
What did the baby think of Life is Strange?

I also like that his initials give him the badass nickname GD Oestreicher. That GD Oestreicher.

Khezu

Man I was really hoping West coast was going to do the Minecraft Story Mode QL.

I wanted to see Jeff's reactions to it.

Teddified

2792311-0657277568-is-chuck-e-cheese-s-still-the-magical-wonderland-you-remember

I loved Chuck E Cheese as a kid. It was an occasion when my mom would take me and my brother there.

I went with my little brother earlier this year and man that place has gotten dark.

Jeff's knife logic, is way off. You're more likely to shake off a wild knife slash than you could shake off a whack from a bat. Knives are precision weapons and you need to know what you're doing. Anyone can do damage with a bat, especially a modern aluminum bat.

daydream

Banned
Jeff's knife logic, is way off. You're more likely to shake off a wild knife slash than you could shake off a whack from a bat. Knives are precision weapons and you need to know what you're doing. Anyone can do damage with a bat, especially a modern aluminum bat.

team knife has been losing since 2012

it is known

yami4ct

Anyone who's finished Life is Strange,
what happens when you choose Chloe over Arcadia Bay?

Basically AFAIK

It cuts to scenes of construction and talk about how the town now has to be rebuilt. It doesn't show anyone dead, but the implication is there of course

I went the other way, so that's just what I've heard from others.

neshcom

Banned
Anyone who's finished Life is Strange,
what happens when you choose Chloe over Arcadia Bay?

Max and Chloe drive through the destroyed town. Wildlife now inhabits the ruins of Arcadia. There is absolutely no sign of human life or activity as the town and its former occupants seem completely obliterated. As the truck reaches the "Now Leaving Arcadia Bay" sign, the girls stop, share a meaningful look, and drive on, presumably to better things in a new town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom