• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

team knife has been losing since 2012

it is known

Jeff's knife logic, is way off. You're more likely to shake off a wild knife slash than you could shake off a whack from a bat. Knives are precision weapons and you need to know what you're doing. Anyone can do damage with a bat, especially a modern aluminum bat.

I mean Jeff's argument is totally off for me because he's admitted in the past he keeps a bat by his bed, not a knife :p

Hey regarding Minecraft Story Mode: when your video game starts with a Reddit joke it's a pretty good sign that I don't want to play your video game

Megasoum

Banned
It's too bad that Dan will probably give up on Rick And Morty... I'm watching the second season right now and it's sooooooo gooood
Both the parasite in the house and the giant floating head with Ice-T episodes were fantastic

That hot guy from their office that was briefly in one of the first videos they did from there will sit in on the podcast instead.

That whole tour video was Vinny and Alex trying to rope in a bunch of accountants, marketers, and engineers and they were having none of it.

Warrior name if I ever heard one

Giant Bombers give their kids cool action names, don't they? They'll be an RPG player party in no time.

I still haven't started Rick and Morty. There's so much good stuff these days and I don't have enough time. It also doesn't help that I've picked up Rocket League and can't freaking put it down. Works great on the steam controller.

JambiBum

Wanted to watch the stream Mary did last night earlier but then I found out you have to subscribe to the channel that is hosting her in order to watch past broadcasts :/.

I've been searching all night, so maybe someone here can help me identify this game:

Jeff played this on a UPF sometime ago, probably early Summer. Sci-fi, maybe cyberpunk, side scrolling 2D shooter. Pixel graphics, incredibly beautiful, dark spaceship-like corridor with neon lights. I remember the gun had some sort of charge time on it? and I remember him like shooting a cable that was on the ceiling and it falls and hangs with some really impressive physics.

For some reason my brain keeps saying "Magrunner" but that's definitely not it.

I've only seen the first episode of Rick and Morty and I think it was enough to tell me I won't like that show. The constant vomiting of the doctor was really obnoxious.

I've been searching all night, so maybe someone here can help me identify this game:

Jeff played this on a UPF sometime ago, probably early Summer. Sci-fi, maybe cyberpunk, side scrolling 2D shooter. Pixel graphics, incredibly beautiful, dark spaceship-like corridor with neon lights. I remember the gun had some sort of charge time on it? and I remember him like shooting a cable that was on the ceiling and it falls and hangs with some really impressive physics.

For some reason my brain keeps saying "Magrunner" but that's definitely not it.

Megasphere

I've only seen the first episode of Rick and Morty and I think it was enough to tell me I won't like that show. The constant vomiting of the doctor was really obnoxious.

That first episode goes way overboard on the vomiting and burping and other alcoholic mannerisms with Rick.

It's too bad that Dan will probably give up on Rick And Morty... I'm watching the second season right now and it's sooooooo gooood
Both the parasite in the house and the giant floating head with Ice-T episodes were fantastic

i'm constantly amazed by how much raw creativity is on display in every episode of R&M

also a lot of surprisingly high concept sci-fi concepts/storytelling

i think the first episode i ever watched was Something Ricked This Way Comes so i never had a chance to be put off by the burping/vomiting, but that stuff really does become a non-issue after the pilot, mostly

Minecraft: Story Mode doesn't look terrible?

wezR2uO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom