• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Vinnyvania, MGS, Sword Coast, plenty of videos to catch up on today.

Also woohoo! Just finished the last C25K workout! I never fucking thought I'd be able to run for 30 minutes straight.

tumblr_nn2umwDWZq1rvo0tro2_400.gif

popo

You're right. I know the crowd is not all press, but it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of lower end reviewers/press managed to get into the show and were Bethesda super fans as well.

ppl like figures and it is something they can own. Huge statue that takes up space in the office and then ends up in a closet after a few months is less exiting. It isn't a GameStop.

On a similar note. GB offices look like a shanty town. Why can they not just throws boxes away as they open them, rather than on a once a year live stream after corporate lose patience. It has to be a fire hazard if nothing else.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
ppl like figures and it is something they can own. Huge statue that takes up space in the office and then ends up in a closet after a few months is less exiting. It isn't a GameStop.

On a similar note. GB offices look like a shanty town. Why can they not just throws boxes away as they open them, rather than on a once a year live stream after corporate lose patience. It has to be a fire hazard if nothing else.

The boxes in jeff's corner look ready to topple. Maybe it's some kind of work injury insurance scam he's setting up.

Myggen

The GB office looking like a mess is a tradition at this point.

Haunted

Vinnyvania will move on to Rondo of Blood or Dracula X next? And then SotN?

Don't care about the rest but seeing Vinny play through SotN would be a real treat.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

Don't care about the rest but seeing Vinny play through SotN would be a real treat.

Bloodlines I imagine. I sure hope they don't skip it.

Zebetite

Banned

if he skips rondo this entire feature has been a waste of everyone's time

if he plays dracula x (snes) instead, giant bomb as a whole has been a waste of everyone's time

@above: bloodlines is dope too. hopefully they arent in too much of a rush to get to sotn and put the series to bed

Haunted

Bloodlines I imagine. I sure hope they don't skip it.
Sega Megadrive games... 😒

if he skips rondo this entire feature has been a waste of everyone's time

if he plays dracula x (snes) instead, giant bomb as a whole has been a waste of everyone's time

@above: bloodlines is dope too. hopefully they arent in too much of a rush to get to sotn and put the series to bed
I think Rondo of Blood is chronologically the next in the series anyway, it came out before Bloodlines.

now that's stretching it

LiK

just beat Undertale with True Ending. i can't thank Austin enough for introducing me to the game with his QL (which i never finished but will now). fucking amazing. my current GOTY. hard to beat.

Lelcar

Well, Vinny has to scientifically rank every single game with the Castlevania name on it in order to see which Castlevania is the greatest of all time, so he has to play all of them. Unless I'm confusing this with another feature.

Vinnyvania, MGS, Sword Coast, plenty of videos to catch up on today.

Also woohoo! Just finished the last C25K workout! I never fucking thought I'd be able to run for 30 minutes straight.

tumblr_nn2umwDWZq1rvo0tro2_400.gif

congrats! i finished it a couple weeks ago---registered for my first 5k in two weeks! If you're gonna keep going, 5K210K starts off pretty slow in comparison, so you've got some recovery runs ahead.

Surprised the Tea Party news story didn't bring up Patrick or Dan's political affiliations or judge their ethnic backgrounds.

it wouldn't be political discourse on the internet if someone didn't shit on a group they disagree with at a time that didn't call for it

I'm talking about you and not the news network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom