• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Yup.

It's a concept with great potential, but I dunno if any company actually wants to make something that big and open nowadays. They hamstrung SCL's gameplay for mass appeal, and crippled the DM/modding side of things for the sake of DLC; a NWN-style game may well be an anachronism in these times. A shame and a bummer.

Yeah, I really love the concept, but it just looks too shallow right now.

Reminds me that I really should replay NWN, don't think I've played that game outside of the one time I beat it. Such a fantastic game.

Sakwoff

What's weird is that it kind of makes me want to experience it in all its sadness.

Being European, I probably never will, but man. There's something to these kinds of horrible run-down skeevy "amusement" things.

Myggen

zp0spTO.jpg

Source

Xater

Chuck E Cheese will always have a place in my heart because we beat The Simpsons Arcade game there, first and only arcade game I'd ever beaten
until Mame.

The only arcade game I have ever beaten in an actual arcade environment was Mutation Nation. I even did it multiple times. That game has a special place in my heart.

It took me 22 episodes but I think I'm finally ok with Backalar. He annoyed me for a while but he does have good chemistry with the rest. I'm definitely wandering into the Beastcast>Bombcast side of things.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
It took me 22 episodes but I think I'm finally ok with Backalar. He annoyed me for a while but he does have good chemistry with the rest. I'm definitely wandering into the Beastcast>Bombcast side of things.

I was cool with him from the start. He never tried too hard to fit in or anything, he just clicks in real well with that group I think.

I liked Bakalar since Alex and Vinny were on his 420 podcast or whatever it's called. Didn't expect to listen to more than 10 mins of that but listened to the whole thing.

When he appeared on the Giant Beastcast I was pleasantly surprised.

Zaph

I always like in videos when Alex is suspiciously well-informed about drugs and drug paraphernalia, and then tries to walk it back some

A while back during the screened.com days, Alex and Rorie got into a fairly... detailed drug use discussion during a live show, and old papa Vinny had to cut in from the control room to tell them to move the discussion on. A rare sighting of Vinny in boss mode.

Lelcar

Hey, I just platinumed Life Is Strange! I didn't even realize that was a game that had a platinum trophy, I thought it was just 100% like how The Walking Dead and Valiant Hearts are. Cool!

EDIT Oh shit, Tales from the Borderlands is also a platinum which is extra crazy because there are literally no optional trophies in that series.

strafer

So I'm watching the first episode of the Demon Souls playthrough with Brad and Vinny.

And it kinda hurts watching Brad not having an idea what everything and do.

fiddling in the inventory and such.

I always thought Brad was way into Demons Soul

So I'm watching the first episode of the Demon Souls playthrough with Brad and Vinny.

And it kinda hurts watching Brad not having an idea what everything and do.

fiddling in the inventory and such.

I always thought Brad was way into Demons Soul

that series is so good though

I want a new Breaking Brad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom