• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Well it happened.
Got married this weekend.
Our "introduction" music, after the ceremony, was John Cena's entrance theme.
I only started watching wrestling because Dan and Jeff talked about it so much.

Now i know it has gone too far. (it was perfect!)

put it on youtube and rake in the money.

Well it happened.

LyD3vGE.gif

We Talk Over Sony's Paris Games Week Press Conference
LIVE SHOW ON OCT 27, 2015 09:30 AM
Awesome! And it's at the perfect time for me.

LyD3vGE.gif

Awesome! And it's at the perfect time for me.

I suppose that means you live in Giant Bomb's timezone since it adjusts to your local time? If not, you're getting a different time for the stream. For me, it starts 12:30 PM. And remember (for people who've already ended Daylight Saving Time) the schedule might not 100% accurate for you.

Anjin M

Well it happened.

Congratulations! I'm not sure what this means for your future happiness. Good luck, have fun, and watch out for suplexes.

Well it happened.

Wow. Congrats!

Also, lol.

BearPawB

Banned
Thanks everyone.
I kinda said it as a joke.
And my non-wrestling fan wife somehow sorta loved the idea? Weddings without moments of silliness aren't any fun

def sim

Well it happened.

Hey, congratulations! That theme is just as good as any. Probably.

I suppose that means you live in Giant Bomb's timezone since it adjusts to your local time? If not, you're getting a different time for the stream. For me, it starts 12:30 PM. And remember (for people who've already ended Daylight Saving Time) the schedule might not 100% accurate for you.

I'm central time, but I had checked the website to confirm the time, which happens to be when my lunch break starts.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I mean, a full playthrough seems certain at this point given how it blows the voting up week after week.

Well they'll only be doing one more COOA stream of it, then they're gonna go with a different game each episode.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I think you're right and the time on the site is off for CET. It shows me 6:30 pm, but the conference starts at 5:45 pm. So it's off by one hour!

I think you're right and the time on the site is off for CET. It shows me 6:30 pm, but the conference starts at 5:45 pm. So it's off by one hour!

Yeah. For non-Americans, the schedule will be off until November 1st, when we finally end Daylight Saving Time. Don't understand why it can't all happen at the same time. To make matters worse, not every country (or even certain states in America) use DST.

ArjanN

Yeah, I was wondering about that, and the hour earlier happens to work out great for me because now I can watch it before I have to go out.

Oh, I agree. It's more of a silly "I hope John Cena doesn't turn out to be a hateful person like Hogan" kind of thing.

Cena seems about as wholesome as you can get, well.. by wrestling standards anyway.

Myggen

So WWE 2k16 is coming out tomorrow.

Get hype for that Jeff and Dan QL.

I look forward to the COLLUSION when they give the game a 5/5. Also something something TNA.

But seriously, it was pretty funny on the Bombcast when Dan first disclosed that he lives with the community manager of 2K WWE and then went on to just trash the game.

ArjanN

Guys I don't think I like Undertale much. I'm pretty sure I'm close to the end but I'm 100% hate-playing it at this point. It really overplays its hand imo. Like all the characters just get overbearing at a certain point and the whole middle of the game until now just feels like a slog.

I just had to get it out there. There has to be someone else who has some feelings other than undying adulation for this game, right?

I've said before that the game basically is the writing, and if that doesn't grab you there's not much to it otherwise. I feel the game is too short to really become a slog though.

popo

GOD DAMMIT JAPAN WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THAT OUTFIT

That same page links to the Persona Golden anime hot spring scene. Just when I was thinking you anime fans might be okay, you had to ruin it.

Also Kanji dancing in a speedo. He is totally ripped but all his limbs are too long. Looks like a dancing spider.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
#UndertaleUpdate: At the last boss, gave up. I'm underleveled because I wanted to play pacifist which has now fucked me over. I have no money to buy healing items. I don't even care anymore. Fuck this game. IT'S NOT EVEN THAT WELL-WRITTEN.

Y'all crazy.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
#UndertaleUpdate: At the last boss, gave up. I'm underleveled because I wanted to play pacifist which has now fucked me over. I have no money to buy healing items. I don't even care anymore. Fuck this game. IT'S NOT EVEN THAT WELL-WRITTEN.

Y'all crazy.

You never found Tem did you?

demidar

Y'all crazy.

Hee hee.

That pikachu gif is the best.

I look forward to the COLLUSION when they give the game a 5/5. Also something something TNA.

But seriously, it was pretty funny on the Bombcast when Dan first disclosed that he lives with the community manager of 2K WWE and then went on to just trash the game.

And I'm sure the community manager would shit on it too, if his job wasn't the complete opposite of that :p

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So was Hogan.

WHAT? I've never heard a positive thing said about Hulk Hogan by anybody who wasn't contractually bound to say nice things about Hulk Hogan.

The whole racist thing was kind of almost maybe a surprise, but maybe that's just me assuming like 95% of people involved in wrestling are racist.

Alfredo

Y'all crazy.

"Underleveled" is not something that should apply to Undertale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom