• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

Cena seems about as wholesome as you can get, well.. by wrestling standards anyway.

wpid_tumblr_mhhni4mgrkvs5h.gif

word

Jintor

#UndertaleUpdate: At the last boss, gave up. I'm underleveled because I wanted to play pacifist which has now fucked me over. I have no money to buy healing items. I don't even care anymore. Fuck this game. IT'S NOT EVEN THAT WELL-WRITTEN.

Y'all crazy.

I think at this point I can break out the 'git guds'

Jintor

And I can politely tell you to go fuck a tree

complaining about being underlevelled in undertale is just pretty funny is all

i also think it's pretty funny you spent all that cash on muffet when every time you do it it literally tells you she'll let up for this turn only and she doubles the price every time

Myggen

HTLM5 HD version? Cuz the lower quality versions are fine.

Yeah, I think so. It might've defaulted to High but I normally put it to HD.

GBEast has had some problems with the HD version of files though, so it can be that. LiS episode 02 has a broken HD file, that I know for sure. I'll check that QL again.

edit:

dGXr6Ti.png

Context

LiK

Yeah, I think so. It might've defaulted to High but I normally put it to HD.

GBEast has had some problems with the HD version of files though, so it can be that. LiS episode 02 has a broken HD file, that I know for sure. I'll check that QL again.

Latest VinnyVania is also broken. Guess I'll go High to finish it.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
complaining about being underlevelled in undertale is just pretty funny is all

I can take like, a couple hits from the last boss, suddenly it's a fucking bullet hell shmup, and I can't afford healing items. I could sit there and practice until I get good enough that I just don't get hit but why in fuck would I do that? The combat's not fun or exciting it just got hard pretty much out of nowhere in the end. I just can't be bothered, I haven't been enjoying the game for the last 2-3 hours much anyway. Maybe I'll youtube the ending.

i also think it's pretty funny you spent all that cash on muffet when every time you do it it literally tells you she'll let up for this turn only and she doubles the price every time
Oh please, as if the game is always so transparent about how it works. Come off it.

Jintor

I can take like, a couple hits from the last boss, suddenly it's a fucking bullet hell shmup, and I can't afford healing items. I could sit there and practice until I get good enough that I just don't get hit but why in fuck would I do that? The combat's not fun or exciting it just got hard pretty much out of nowhere in the end. I just can't be bothered, I haven't been enjoying the game for the last 2-3 hours much anyway. Maybe I'll youtube the ending.

fair enough.
you are at asgore right?

How much Gs do you have left anyway? You can shortcut back to the hotel pretty easily and junk food is only 15Gs in the alleyway, which heals like 11 or something.

Also, if you die a lot and try Talking to him, it'll permanently lower his stats after a while so he won't deal as much damage if he splats you

but if you're not enjoying it, you're not enjoying it. *shrug*

Oh please, as if the game is always so transparent about how it works. Come off it.

The message it gives you is preeeeettty blaaatent on that fight

I just saw that Burnout: Paradise is the next game to be made backwards compatible with XBOX One. Hmmm..... Can Jeff push for that to be Game of the Year? ;p

Volotaire

Well it happened.
Got married this weekend.
Our "introduction" music, after the ceremony, was John Cena's entrance theme.
I only started watching wrestling because Dan and Jeff talked about it so much.

Now i know it has gone too far. (it was perfect!)

Congrats!

Jebusman

Banned

The game literally tells you, literally, as in, the literal definition of literally, that it only lasts one turn.

Also, I don't know how far you can backtrack in that game (I never played it, watched my girlfriend), but there are pretty easy (if extremely tedious) methods of grinding infinite G. I'm sure it won't make the game any better for you, but they can save you from a bad situation.

Anjin M

it was like a solid 5 minutes, at least it felt like that
If you've hit peak Destiny on the Bombcast, you might as well bail out now. With the new event starting, they are sure to talk about it again this week.

edit://
Wait, people care about spoilers for a press conference?
It's like people who record the game because they are at work. They want to react to the announcement like everyone else does. It may be silly, but I can see antagonizing them.

danm999

I'd go further with this but I'm pretty sure I'm stealing a Comedy Bang Bang bit where Scott gets exasperated with a guest spoiling a movie they're promoting with things like the movies name.

Jintor

I feel like chasing that live press event hype train is such an exercise in frustration though. i only jump on the ninty ones because it's tradition, it's fun to hype one another up, and it's not super inconvenient in my timezone most of the time.

on the other hand, 2% of the time it's sony e3 2015 (not that I cared about any of those games, but people seemed to get pretty hyped)

Alfredo

Dog Residue and Dog Salad could fix your money and healing problems if you still have access to it.

But if you're not enjoying the game, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom