• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

read through that blackface thread in OT for a stark reminder of this

but then also get a chuckle out of the massive culling Bish executed

I'm sure there's a lot of nuanced comments in that thread.

Anyways, I'm home sick so the Talking Over stream couldn't have come at a better time.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Yeah the new QL is already live, so for the time being it seems like I need to subtract an hour from the schedule.

My bad. I said yesterday that the times were right in the past (which I still could swear they were), but mine are an hour off too.

read through that blackface thread in OT for a stark reminder of this

but then also get a chuckle out of the massive culling Bish executed

I guess I missed that one, but I feel like there's at least a thread a week where more people are brought out of the woodwork with their shitty opinions. Cop violence threads are a sure bet.

Edit: ok nvm it's on the first page of OT

I guess I missed that one, but I feel like there's at least a thread a week where more people are brought out of the woodwork with their shitty opinions. Cop violence threads are a sure bet.

Edit: ok nvm it's on the first page of OT

I visit off topic like once a week for some reason and every time I end up opening one of those threads. I'm yet to figure out any reasonable explanation for my actions.

That's just great, I wanted to watch them watch the Sony thing but now my eyes are bleeding because I looked at the comment section of Austin's SXSW article. And I imagine the GB comments are relatively moderated. Poor Rorie.

I noticed a lot of people saying that the "legitimate message of Gamergate was being undermined" by this kind of thing and had myself a good laugh.

On the subject of the article, SXSW will probably be another event that starts to disappear very quickly if they're bending so badly to this sort of thing. Increased security or hell, refunding the panelists at the very least if they *had* to cancel.

DamnBoxes

Guys I watched an episode of X-Files last night for the first time in my life.

I'm an X-Files guy now.

Good man, X-Files is great.

tumblr_nwok3fEe2X1topj3wo3_250.gif

It's pretty crazy when you go back to threads for 5+ years ago and you see how many people are banned now.

You know, I have fun posting Chloe gifs and most people in here seem pretty cool with it, but I always kinda feel like a mod is going to not approve of one and I'll be gone forever.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Is there any Downwell footage on the site? Video or podcast, I don't care, that game is great. I think I remember Jeff mentioning it once. Also, it's 3 bucks.

It's pretty crazy when you go back to threads for 5+ years ago and you see how many people are banned now.
This blows my mind all the time. Maybe Evilore can put together some statistics about this at some point.

Patryn

Is there any Downwell footage on the site? Video or podcast, I don't care, that game is great. I think I remember Jeff mentioning it once. Also, it's 3 bucks.

Drew played it on UPF two weeks ago.

EDIT: Jesus christ, and the SAME EXACT SENTENCE even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom