• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

Guys, the best NeoGaf thread ever is this one.

It starts off slow, but wait until you get to the second page and hit the turning point.

I don't think will ever be a thread that will be able to beat the one where the OP eventually went into his belief that the slave trade was a lie. Actually kind of depressing to read something so amazing and know nothing will be able to match it :/

WERE YOU THERE!?

justjim89

Witcher what now?

Dan's over it, Brad sounds over it, Jeff intends to go back to it but almost assuredly won't enjoy it very much, Drew will be too busy dodging actual drowners in a castle somewhere to play it, Jason has a human child, and I don't think the GBEast guys got very far into it either and don't seem to intend to go back. Even with the new expansion out.

I ordered a couple of the books online the other day and man am I excited.

That discussion is pretty funny since part of it is almost word for word the same thing they said last week and even in the same order. Thought Overcast may have bugged out for a sec.

Lol, yea. When Rorie said something about people finding it orgasmic and Jeff replied saying that the only people saying that are the same people who said it about Witcher 2. It stood out to me because it's horrendously inaccurate.

tuxfool

Banned
Lol, yea. When Rorie said something about people finding it orgasmic and Jeff replied saying that the only people saying that are the same people who said it about Witcher 2. It stood out to me because it's horrendously inaccurate.
There is no way this could be true because the user base for W3 is many times the size of that from W2.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know, it stands to reason that if you really liked TW2 you'd love 3 since it's a better game for the most part.

BanGy.nz

Banned
  • The Witcher 3 is dead.
  • GAF OT is a nightmare filled with anime avatars.
  • Gators are still crying over bullshit.
  • Tinashe's album pushed back till January.
Today is a bad day.

I just had a moment of "hey maybe I'll play through CoD advanced warfare again"

but then I tried to start the download and it's 45 gb

curse this all digital future

Edit: Oh, that reminds me of what I wanted to post about:

CoD zombies is good. I got an immense amount of enjoyment playing through zombies in WaW and Blops with friends and trying to find all the secrets and stuff. I was really happy to see that trailer during Sony's event because it looked like it was the four original characters from the first "real" zombies map in WaW.

I don't know, it stands to reason that if you really liked TW2 you'd love 3 since it's a better game for the most part.

Sure but there's plenty of people like myself who don't like Witcher 2 all that much but really enjoy 3. It's certainly not the only W2 fans who are so into W3.

Oh man, I bought Halo 5 and 2 matches in immediately realized that I don't think I like Halo or have liked any Halo since 2. I have especially hated them since they added abilities. So, this may have been a terrible choice.

Good. I hope their list is full of games they enjoy and not games they feel obligated to put on there

I hope December brings a salt mine that will be spoken of in hushed tones for years

Anjin M

Good. I hope their list is full of games they enjoy and not games they feel obligated to put on there

I hope December brings a salt mine that will be spoken of in hushed tones for years
At this point I'd rather they talk about games they want to play instead of getting down on TW3.

Nif

GB fans should know that acting desperate and demanding that they play Witcher 3 is a good way to ensure that they do not want to play Witcher 3.

Really, though, it just came out at a bad time for them - right before E3. I think if it was a winter game they would have probably enjoyed it a lot more, but that moment's passed. There are just too many games coming out right now that will offer more fun/minute than Witcher will, which is a slower but much more rewarding burn.

Sounds like all the people bugging them to finish it caused some blowback.

ex9P8Yz.gif

BWG-AFGDS53-2T.jpg

burning-globe.gif

Alucrid

Banned
good, that means that okay games like the witcher will be left off goty lists so that real winners like destiny can take their rightful place

-Kees-

I'm *this* close to buying the Persona 4 Dancing All Night Disco Fever Edition. Is it going to get much cheaper than the $68 I can get out for using BB's Gamers Club? I don't know what to do.

I typed up a big thing about the pros and cons as well as the logic of speech laws for that topic stump was talking about and deleted it before posting it because no one fucking cares. I'm not going to change anyone's mind and it's not going to stop the topic from spiraling out of control in the exact same way they all do. So fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom