• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
So during dinner I watched a British vlog (that is an buy old stuff and sell at auction show).
And the totally used the Beastcast correction music.

I was really like wait I know that song.
HA! pretty funny :D

Looks like Jeff has been having a bit of fun with the titles of the YouTube videos

oVu1Kt7.png

Hey Google Play is adding podcat secton finally!

No more need for janky 3rd party apps android apps for podcasts!

Giant Bomb better get on that early.

Looking forward to that janky 1st party app!

Cant be any worse then Apple's podcast app.

Actually did apple ever fix that? It was terrible for a few years after it launched and I eventually went full android with my stuff since so I dont know what its like now.

Really I just want something that auto downloads the bombcast and puts it in my phones music library. I dont need anything else.

danm999

Apple's podcast stuff is still not great. I have sync issues all the time where it keeps telling me I'm part way through podcasts I've definitely finished. And iTunes has this weird UI bug for me for years across several PCs where it won't let me checkbox individual podcast episodes in the iPhone sync panel.

Hey Google Play is adding podcat secton finally!

No more need for janky 3rd party apps android apps for podcasts!

Giant Bomb better get on that early.

As someone who switches between music and podcasts pretty often I doubt it'll be as handy as two separate apps, unless they do something like have separate playlists for podcasts and music.

Edit: "Podcasters in the US can start uploading shows now" oh well, maybe they'll let all the podcasts I listen to get on the service in a year or two.
Old Games Show in January, from Geoff on the Bombcast. He has been #building the list.
Arise from the dead!!!!
That's a long way away :(

But how will you protect yourself from downloading a virus!?

I just listen for a Draft Kings ad and if it's in the first few minutes of the file I downloaded, I know it's legit. Plus if you use Internet Explorer you don't need to worry about viruses because it's protected by Microsoft, or so my uncle says.

jambo

As someone who switches between music and podcasts pretty often I doubt it'll be as handy as two separate apps, unless they do something like have separate playlists for podcasts and music.

Edit: "Podcasters in the US can start uploading shows now" oh well, maybe they'll let all the podcasts I listen to get on the service in a year or two.

That's a long way away :(

64 days

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I download my podcasts one at a time on a personal computers web browser.

I was like you once. I had a Sony MP3 player and I manually dragged it on there every week. We're talking Hotspot days mind you.

Also I nearly spat out my coffee upon the mention of BonziBuddy, holy shit.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome, looking forward to it. Jon Blow is kind of one of my industry heroes.

The "GB doesn't play (enough of) TW3 feedback loop" meme is almost more fun that playing actual TW3.

I would say the constant "why won't they play The Last of Us" complaints in 2013 was funnier but that ended up winning GOTY. Witcher 3 not breaking top 10 will be some spectacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom