• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Good strategy patrick, just drop off the edge :p

at least he put the goomba out of its misery

That goomba was happy; he had his own throne

Patrick sacrificed his own life just to murder that goomba

daydream

Banned
nice job, patrick!

----

CQ4XBB0VAAI0jta.png

source

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Whenever Dan did that jump to test if it was really impossible I had some slight doubts.

When I was watching I was half-paying attention, but when he was doing the bounce to test the section I wondered why he didn't just jump. It looked very makeable.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
honest question, no bullshit franchise war shit

Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Ive actually been jonesing for a guitar game for about a year now, and was happy when they announced these. I can only afford one (if that) tho, so for fans of the genre, which one are you going with?

Im leaning towards guitar Hero just because, well, it looks different. Rock Band just seems like more of the same, which is fine, but im thinking that Guitar Hero might be more interesting, for better or worse.

Ill be waiting on GH reviews to see what the overall vibe around it is tho

Rock Band or Guitar Hero? Ive actually been jonesing for a guitar game for about a year now, and was happy when they announced these. I can only afford one (if that) tho, so for fans of the genre, which one are you going with?

Im leaning towards guitar Hero just because, well, it looks different. Rock Band just seems like more of the same, which is fine, but im thinking that Guitar Hero might be more interesting, for better or worse.

To be honest, you can't go wrong with any of them but why people recommend RB is two things. 1) fuck tons of DLC songs and 2) If you purchased older songs, they should be available to play in RB4.

kiyomi

dj max

Rock Band's the better game, but there's something about Guitar Hero having no timing window for the hammer-ons and pull-offs that makes playing the really complicated tracks a god damn blast.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i dont have a xbone and my rock band 1 dlc was on 360 so that doesnt go into it

what i really wanted was another dj hero tho :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom