• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, in general, they should announce what game they're going to play at some point before the stream. Otherwise we get obnoxious people complaining and obnoxious people gloating about whatever game they choose. Maybe it would be just as bad, I dunno.

Seventy70

I think, in general, they should announce what game they're going to play at some point before the stream. Otherwise we get obnoxious people complaining and obnoxious people gloating about whatever game they choose. Maybe it would be just as bad, I dunno.

That's going to happen no matter what with the voting system. It would be best if they just played whatever they felt like. That usually seems to make the best content rather than them being forced to play something they have no interest in.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I was looking through my twitter feed and saw this again.

BwE9BjVIAAE9P45.jpg:large
1269050_1377270410997_full.jpg

KingKong

wow what a great game. I can see why people think its the GOTY (but you have to ignore the first two episodes and also the last episode)

Real Hero

the writing in this game quickly went from annoying to charming to me. At least it has some consistent style in comparison to the blandness of most games writing, it gives the game a strong identity at the very least

the writing in this game quickly went from annoying to charming to me. At least it has some consistent style in comparison to the blandness of most games writing, it gives the game a strong identity at the very least
Yeah, I don't think that the dialogue is great but there's a real heart to it that I can appreciate.

Zaph

They've probably got MSAA turn on/high. It's a common game bug which causes audio crackling - especially noticeable during pre-rendered cut scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom