• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit... LIS is getting dark...that roof scene

It sure would have been nice if a person who I won't specify in games media didn't decide to publicly tweet that part out and spoil it for me the day the episode came out. Oh boy, would that have been nice to not know it was coming the entire time.

hamchan

Hopefully now that LiS took its dark turn and is ramping up, this thread becomes a lot less unreadable whenever they play LiS. Because whenever people complain about LiS being played, it just makes me want to taunt them back, but then I'll be contributing to the obnoxiousness.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Hopefully now that LiS took its dark turn and is ramping up, this thread becomes a lot less unreadable whenever they play LiS. Because whenever people complain about LiS being played, it just makes me want to taunt them back, but then I'll be contributing to the obnoxiousness.

People are complaining about that wat?

i don't really have any intention on watching the LiS videos until/if they've finished the whole game.

i don't really care if that makes me a monster.

hamchan

People are complaining about that wat?

Yep. Seems that some people really can't stand them playing the game.

I also think what Choose Your Own Adventure has successfully done is change the nature of the audience complaining from complaining to the guys about their game choices to complaining towards other audience members who voted for the game.

Dark horse in GOTY.
FU6oT6C.png

i don't really have any intention on watching the LiS videos until/if they've finished the whole game.

i don't really care if that makes me a monster.

i don't really have any intention on watching the LiS videos

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I just heard that F1 podcast with Dan -- which was a great idea because for people like me a surrogate podcaster who knows nothing about it made me want to finally listen -- and man is that whole hang-up people have with being an "average joe" fascinating. I think he's brought it up before, but I have a feeling it's why George W won over Al Gore, ha.

I just heard that F1 podcast with Dan -- which was a great idea because for people like me a surrogate podcaster who knows nothing about it made me want to finally listen -- and man is that whole hang-up people have with being an "average joe" fascinating. I think he's brought it up before, but I have a feeling it's why George W won over Al Gore, ha.

Trump will win because of it

justjim89

Damn. Tim and Joseph have left THAC, seems like some major shit went down between the guys. That'd be like if Brad and Ryan left Giant Bomb in the early days.

That's the downside of everything being so personality-focused these days. When shit goes south or people leave to do other things it really fucks up the dynamic.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Yep. Seems that some people really can't stand them playing the game.

I also think what Choose Your Own Adventure has successfully done is change the nature of the audience complaining from complaining to the guys about their game choices to complaining towards other audience members who voted for the game.

Man thats bullshit. These guys are perfect for this game. They are finishing it though apparently so im set.

I played a little of yoshi's wooly world at my girlfriend's house

remember the joy felt in Ryan and Alex (I think?)'s quick look of Kirby's epic yarn? Imagine that times a million.

No clue, but I'd be working right next to the Embarcadero. Actually, within walking distance of the GB office, now that I look at it.

That's like the main part of town! I used to live within walking distance of the GB offices and along the Embarcadero, it's a very pretty part of San Francisco.

Jintor

So i finished Arkham Knight PC and to be honest I kinda liked it quite a bit. I guess it's just been long enough between Arkham Games. Still not a patch on that tight focused design of Arkham Asylum though.

And yeah, way too much batmobile crap and those missions got super repetitive real fast, even though they mix it up a lot there's nothing like that core combat/predator. But it sure feels fucking cool to get in a tank

Scizzy

There's a solid chance that YWW will be this year's D4 where Alex nominates it for every award and gets more and more frustrated when he's shot down every time.

Loxley

Jeff will veto any Yoshi game from making it on the top 10.

Unless of course Brad decides make it the game that he refuses to budge on, then it's guaranteed to make at least the #10 spot.
:)

I'm telling you, the annual Jeff vs. Brad "Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object" showdown is half of why I listen to Giant Bomb's GOTY stuff.

justjim89

Unless of course Brad decides make it the game that he refuses to budge on, then it's guaranteed to make at least the #10 spot.
:)

I'm telling you, the annual Jeff vs. Brad "Unstoppable Force vs. Immovable Object" showdown is half of why I listen to Giant Bomb's GOTY stuff.

That didn't really happen last year, though, did it? Jeff was with Brad on putting Destiny in because the shooting felt good and he thought it was funny.

Patryn

Damn. Tim and Joseph have left THAC, seems like some major shit went down between the guys. That'd be like if Brad and Ryan left Giant Bomb in the early days.

That's the downside of everything being so personality-focused these days. When shit goes south or people leave to do other things it really fucks up the dynamic.
What the hell is THAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom