• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
That CoD quick look just hones in on how slow controllers are. Playing it now with a mouse and the difference in movement speeds and aim time is staggering. Just flying through areas.

Myggen

5 hours until I'll have to wake up so going to bed. Just PM me if there's anything people want added to the OP, I'll be away from GAF the next 12 or so hours.

popo

Oh man I'd forgotten this was starting tonight. Galak-Z is a great start!

Why does Jeff bakalar have a picture of you on his wall Sleepy?

CSrf-IiW4AEo9ow.jpg:large

No_Style

Euro Fishing QL is the most bro of all GB QLs. I did not expect that.

Boner jokes and racial stereotypes galore. <3 Danny.

Fake edit: LOL @ David Cage's Fishing game

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Life is not fair. Austin's stream is the one I'm the least interested in but it's the only one I'd have time to watch live.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
He's doing a great job in playing, talking about different topics and responding to many people.

Oh, I don't doubt that. He's a cool guy

But
A. Solo streams are usually not my thing (unless it's Vinny)
B. Austin's humor just doesn't work for me.

I guess Jason is going to play a bunch of fighting games so that stream is probably also not for me.

hamchan

It's like Patrick never left. He puts out his usual content on YouTube and still comes into Giant Bomb for special events. Except now Jeff doesn't have to pay him.

Haunted

Austin's fucking awesome.

He's also very good at not really paying attention to the game (constantly talking and interacting with the chat) yet still being totally competent at it. He clearly has experience doing this sort of thing and it's a respectable performance so far :D (though it's not my preferred style of solo-streaming).

edit: Drew not using the best buddy in MGSV just because Dan never did is absolutely heartbreaking. F level intel once again (Ep 12).

chrixter

Austin's fucking awesome.

He's also very good at not really paying attention to the game (constantly talking and interacting with the chat) yet still being totally competent at it. He clearly has experience doing this sort of thing and it's a respectable performance so far :D (though it's not my preferred style of solo-streaming).
Yeah, this is an impressive solo stream. Austin is almost recording a podcast out there while also playing fairly challenging games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom