• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
NSMB Wii might be my favorite 2D platformer. Followed by Mario 3, of course.

I just remember playing through that whole game with my gf and her daughter, and going through co-op or soloing the harder stages while they stayed in the bubbles. Maybe one of my favorite gaming experiences.

you are the best, man

it is the vinny caravella of platformers you might say.

And emcee just made me realise there's no ice flower in Mario Maker. What the shit? No mini mushroom, I get, that was always dumb, but no ice flower?

Myggen

From the comments:

2788891-pdmm.jpg

Here's an idea: An Us vs Them (east vs west) Mario Maker stream/video. Or a pair of videos. Each side makes 1-3 levels, other side has to beat them.

WreckTheLaw

Giant Bomb Japanimation Correspondent
GBEast Cargo! The Quest for Gravity playdate. I want to see Austin's academic mind work through that fever dream.

There's actually already a full LP of Cargo! with me in the commentary chair as a friend plays it. I can't recall if it ever made it to YouTube or not, though!

Myggen

how often do you post here drunk

I kind of remember you posting drunk once or twice, but I'm either pulling that out of my ass or I wouldn't have noticed unless you said you were or both

More often than I'd like! But I mostly have the sense not to open GAF on my phone when drunk...mostly.

More often than I'd like! But I mostly have the sense not to open GAF on my phone when drunk...mostly.

ahahaha

I go out of my way to try not to be a total mess when I'm posting drunk

I think the one time it came through in my posts was when the latest big live live show live got a little too live for me

popo

Nothing they can do about Jason but having three staff members on overlapping vacation during such a busy time seems an odd choice. I work in a seasonal business and holidays are pretty much banned from October to March. Sucks but everyone understands.

Myggen

Nothing they can do about Jason but having three staff members on overlapping vacation during such a busy time seems an odd choice. I work in a seasonal business and holidays are pretty much banned from October to March. Sucks but everyone understands.

They always take vacations in September/October, before the GOTY rush starts. It's not much of an overlap anyways, Brad's back in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom