• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
That upcoming Demo Derby loosk weird...

6Tply8a.png

hKzZZRK.png

popo

About yesterdays stream. There seems to be a lot of prescope stuff on youtube and unarchived. Raw, combined, corrected, synced, etc. Am I good just grabbing the one on the main gb site or do I need supplementals?

cheers

Isn't Dan kind of a CBSi personality? Can he really just make an appearance at a wrestling show in a performance capacity?

Depends on what contract he signed. Even though they are mostly on-video talent I bet they all got similar editor contracts that gamespot writers get.

Rorie used to joke that he didn't sign on with Eva Braun because his contract would have signed away all his image rights in perpetuity across the galaxy.

They always take vacations in September/October, before the GOTY rush starts. It's not much of an overlap anyways, Brad's back in a week.

I never understood that. I guess it is just the video guys that is causing problems this time and Drew likely didn't know about Jason's sprog when he booked it all.

Depends on what contract he signed. Even though they are mostly on-video talent I bet they all got similar editor contracts that gamespot writers get.

Rorie used to joke that he didn't sign on with Eva Braun because his contract would have signed away all his image rights in perpetuity across the galaxy.

I never understood that. I guess it is just the video guys that is causing problems this time and Drew likely didn't know about Jason's sprog when he booked it all.

Well, I guess we'll never see Will Smith again after he leaves Tested this month!

Goddamnit guys, if Jeff and Dan can figure this out why do the video guys have so much trouble with this

Speaking of rice what do I put on mine tonight?

tchocky

About yesterdays stream. There seems to be a lot of prescope stuff on youtube and unarchived. Raw, combined, corrected, synced, etc. Am I good just grabbing the one on the main gb site or do I need supplementals?

cheers

I think you are fine with the one on the site plus the two Austin periscope videos on unarchived.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I mean, it's of relatively small import. But if you're broadcasting a show maybe somebody's responsibility is "Are we actually broadcasting now?"

But what do I know. I don't employ any independent wrestling managers.

popo

Well, I guess we'll never see Will Smith again after he leaves Tested this month!

Bad Boys 3 is supposed to be coming soon.

Seriously though. After a necessary period going dark, I bet he uses every contact he has to try and shill wherever he ends up making.

I meant he was joking about how dumb it was. Sure, I have seen enough contracts that read like they were inspired by the infamous Sea Org billion-year pledge.

I mean, it's of relatively small import. But if you're broadcasting a show maybe somebody's responsibility is "Are we actually broadcasting now?"

But what do I know. I don't employ any independent wrestling managers.

Gamespot has one of those "on air" lights. They have their shit together. Might be why they are more boring though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom