• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is making me excited for the game despite Vinny playing very, very poorly. The sound is great, and it looks fun in the way Battlefront 1 and 2 did.

daydream

Banned
can't watch the stream right now. i really like battlefield and don't care about star wars (though it's not a turn-off, either, unless the fanservice is aggressive), sounds like the game could be for me, if i had a platform to play it on.

Let's say GB had "Best In-Game Quote/Dialogue" for their end-of-year awards...

What are the nominees?

EDIT: Question inspired by Undertale (of course) :

PuPYyUm.png

That's an Alex Navarro-ism right there. I can also hear old Jeff or Dan say this in my head.

I'm not saying I want a campaign, just that a couple more maps probably would not have hurt. I always think back to Q3 or UT and what they came with.
I don't want a campaign, I want more content.
well BF3 launched with 9 maps and BF4 with 10 so 12 maps is actually the most they've recently shipped a game with. Plus, they put in a lot of work on their maps, with interiors, exteriors, rooftops and ground battles, making them all work for both on foot and vehicle combat.

I trust that the maps will be more than enough. I dont trust that it wont be a buggy mess at launch, though

Myggen

I am beginning to have some doubts about it. They haven't ever really talked about it, have they?

It's still a month away. Brad has talked about whether he'll do a solo stream or not. I would be shocked if they don't participate, they usually don't start talking about it before it's close to happening.

DamnBoxes

Watching Vinny play Battlefront has inspired me to finally get around to watching the original trilogy for the first time.

Hey glad you're here, pick one of these for me to watch.

Cowboy Bebop
Anohana
Code Geass
Madoka
Gintama
Suzumiya Haruhi

cowboy bebop is a classic for a reason and it's not super long.

if want a show that will take you like 2 years+ to get through, try Gintama

don't watch madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom