• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnBoxes

This is more about the overarching pattern than this specific QL. But, as Dan has already read my concern himself, further conversation about this seems fruitless.

Speaking of fruitless, Brad probably still hasn't tasted a watermelon Airhead.

Dan we all expect a Periscope of Brad trying his first.

Tubobutts

Brads first airhead should be a bunch of different flavor of airheads mashed up into a ball that he then eats like an apple.

kAmui-

I didn't like Akira that much :/ I was expecting a lot after hearing good things here. Only animes I've ever finished are Love Hina and Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin (I think that's the correct name).

Paprika's been on my watchlist for like 3 years. I probably should actually watch it some time.

you're my favorite gif person

Mqnbiqx.gif

I hate to continue on this path but... Is the P4 anime actually good?

i didn't watch the golden version but the regular anime was okay. It's basically a cliffnotes version of the game's story, hitting just about every major plot point there was.

there's also a really great pimp Yu scene in there that kinda redeems the thing

i didn't watch the golden version but the regular anime was okay. It's basically a cliffnotes version of the game's story, hitting just about every major plot point there was.

yeah this is how I feel. it's not a substitute for the game but if for some reason you're feeling nostalgic for the story and would rather spend 5 hours instead of 50 to revisit it, you could do worse.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Transformers Devestation is another game in a long line of 2015 games I've played for an hour and thought, 'this seems really fun' and then left paused for hours and never returned to

look

guys

lets stop beating around the bush. If we're gonna talk about some badass anime then the conversation begins and ends with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

any other mentions of anime after this is just a lame attempt at attention seeking

God the Golden anime is so terrible. There's an episode entirely based on the killer which is actually worth checking out as it's well done, but everything else about the series is awful.

At least P3 seems to be getting a decent anime.

look

guys

lets stop beating around the bush. If we're gonna talk about some badass anime then the conversation begins and ends with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

any other mentions of anime after this is just a lame attempt at attention seeking

It's just a given that JJBA is the best, you don't even have to bring it up. It's one of those things everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom