• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I haven't read twitch chat in quite a while. Still as shit as I remember.

You should try Twitch chat whenever a woman shows up on a stream. Or don't, don't do that.

Youtube chat has somehow managed to be even worse than Twitch chat when I've watched some streams on there.

mintyice

I'm gonna throw a potato and bleed the hard way

l0Cwtu7.gif

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
He spent 30 mins before the stream 'testing theories' aka looking at the editor. No way he learned his new theories off stream without some assistance.

or maybe he's just that good
kappa
Yooo, the salt is real

edit: Wrong quote

Zabant

Ryckertning update (or however you spell that)

I don't think Patrick is cheating since he's legit stumped on the execution of the rest of this. I'll uh, stop bugging you guys now.

I'm not going to accuse him of cheating, but it would be incredibly easy to play dumb for the entertainment value when you actually know the method.

I don't think he's been cheating because every time he gets closer, he makes an incorrect assumption (usually several) about what to do next. Either he has the patience of a saint or he's doing it legit, which makes his progress pretty impressive.

You should try Twitch chat whenever a woman shows up on a stream. Or don't, don't do that.

Youtube chat has somehow managed to be even worse than Twitch chat when I've watched some streams on there.

Yeah, I don't think I want to experience that any time soon.

This particular chat is like a city council meeting compared to what it usually is.

I wouldn't be able to cope being a twitch/youtube streamer.

mintyice

I don't think he's been cheating because every time he gets closer, he makes an incorrect assumption (usually several) about what to do next. Either he has the patience of a saint or he's doing it legit, which makes his progress pretty impressive.

He's playing it up to get them youtube bucks sonnnn

Wait, is NXT not weekly? They only do special events? My coworker is going to be depressed. She's the best.

I think it's every Wednesday night but they tape all of them in one day once a month.

ArjanN

I'm not going to accuse him of cheating, but it would be incredibly easy to play dumb for the entertainment value when you actually know the method.

Actually that would probably be more tedious than doing it for real as you slowly have to pretend to figure stuff out while dying over and over.

Also, if anyone thinks he cheated that just means they're not terribly familiar with Pat.

It's not like it's hard to figure out how the cape works if you just quickly make a random map with a cape in it and experiment.

Largo

I think it's every Wednesday night but they tape all of them in one day once a month.

Yeah, Basically I"m looking for a scenario where Shinsuke Nakamura comes to the WWE Is he friends with Kana/Asuka ? I've been out of the wrestling scene for like..20 years. But both of those guys seem rad.

tchocky

Actually that would probably be more tedious than doing it for real as you slowly have to pretend to figure stuff out while dying over and over.

Also, if anyone thinks he cheated that just means they're not terribly familiar with Pat.

It's not like it's hard to figure out how the cape works if you just quickly make a random map with a cape in it and experiment.

I remember people in the twitch chat accusing him of cheating during his playthrough of Dark Souls when he beat the Capra Demon on his first attempt.

danm999

I think this new development in the story has all been rigged
This way Patrick technically "wins", but Dan can save face by claiming that Patrick cheated. No one is a clear winner, and no one is a clear loser, and they can reignite the rivalry for some other game down the road.

Did Dan and Patrick fix wrestling?

Zabant

Someone doesn't remember his Dark Souls stream where he would take cheeky looks at the chat when he got stuck.

I wondered why the twitch streamer that beat this level was
kicking the goomba up in the air constantly
I just thought he was showing off.

conweller

Neo Member
Patrick doesn't know enough about the mechanics of SMW to figure this out. Which is a bummer, cause he's basically got everything important figured out.

I wish Patrick cheated instantly and looked up how to do it before streaming making Dan waste hours of effort on a level for nothing. A true victory.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I remember people in the twitch chat accusing him of cheating during his playthrough of Dark Souls when he beat the Capra Demon on his first attempt.
Patrick is pretty good at games in general. He did one episode of Risk of Rain, because he beat it on his first try. That game is not easy.

Same with Binding of Isaac, pretty sure that was in his first episode as well.

I wondered why the twitch streamer that beat this level was
kicking the goomba up in the air constantly
I just thought he was showing off.
Ha, same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom