• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

Mario Tennis looks totally fine as a 15 dollar downloadable thing that might also have a limited run slighty pricier boxed copy ala NSLU or something

50 dollars is outrageous. OUTRAGEOUS!!

edit: haha I just got to the part where Jeff said "That seems like an eshop game"

Braf looking great.
YuMDPiS.png

Last UPF there!!

tesqui

It'd be great if they created a show around playing/ finishing all the GOTY contenders. It'd probably not fit into the schedule, but I'd love to watch something like that.

Nero18

It'd be great if they created a show around playing/ finishing all the GOTY contenders. It'd probably not fit into the schedule, but I'd love to watch something like that.

Think this time of the year they spend very little actual time at work playing games.

Heel

He said Paint It Back is a good one but not the one he was talking about. He couldn't remember the name of it just that it was a really good one.

Just to follow up, listened to the podcast and heard that he was talking about 3D picross. If I had to guess, he was likely talking about "Oh! Cube" from a few years back.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474610

Sadly, it seems to have been removed from the App Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom