• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAAAHHH! I've never wanted to turn off avatars more. Yeesh.

tumblr_nq1vlqdc5m1rsbbt3o1_400.gif

Zaph

Funny thing about Vinny's archive - it got hit by Content ID and monetized by one single game.

fucking Ride to Hell

SomberOwl

the lobby should've turned into "Danny and Mary bullshit around about whatever" a long time ago and it's incredibly disappointing that it still hasn't

and Mary not being a regular on a podcast (and Danny being wasted on F1 and Danswers) is another huge missed opportunity.

Mary should definitaly be on a podcast somewhere. A fill in for Bombcast like Danny is sometimes would be great!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's no one I want hired more than SF Patrick
but Chicago Patrick is a no thanks. I might settle for NY Patrick as well.

I am waiting for Alex's extra life stream.

Can you imagine Alex after 24 hours of no sleep? I need to know what that's like.

Dude is probably like odo from DS9. After 18 hours he just turns to goo.

Haunted

Jeff's mixlr being a higher draw than Gamespot video stuff is both sad and funny to me.
Giantbomb has a very devoted/loyal core fanbase that'll watch anything the crew puts out.

Gamespot doesn't have that kind of personality-based draw, even if they have fun personalities onboard like Danny or Mary.

Ketch

Oh boy this tomb raider quicklook. I guess it wouldn't be a shoemaker quicklook with out 20 minutes of running around in a circle.

edit: I take it back, it's not so bad.

Giantbomb has a very devoted/loyal core fanbase that'll watch anything the crew puts out.

Gamespot doesn't have that kind of personality-based draw, even if they have fun personalities onboard like Danny or Mary.

and the gamespot audience doesn't care about live stuff. looking at youtube it seems like the lobby does fine.

turning it into a competition/pissing match is weird and something giant bomb fans do way too much with other sites (see: gametrailers E3 debacle).

Megasoum

Banned
The XB1 dash really is complete shit...

I've been trying to extract a screenshot I took 10min ago and I just can'T do it. There's no options to copy to usb and the share option simply doesn't exist when I highlight the picture in UploadStudio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom