• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo

This is the first office move since I've been a big follower and subsequent subscriber of GB.

Going to be weird seeing new offices and sets.

Dying at the nintendo story

Gamecube era seems like the worst time to be flying people around to do that shit, money-wise.

Megasoum

Banned
This is the first office move since I've been a big follower and subsequent subscriber of GB.

Going to be weird seeing new offices and sets.

Gamecube era seems like the worst time to be flying people around to do that shit, money-wise.

Gotta give them a couple of months to settle in the new office before we see new content again.

That's how they get you.
kJjtXSz.gif

Megasoum

Banned
I'm going to my first LASIK appointement tomorrow (to see if I qualify and how much it cost) and all I can think about is this

tumblr_mrej0xNduj1somw7ho1_500.gif

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Encyclopedia Bombastica: Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram
VIDEO ON NOV 11, 2015 09:00 AM
YES!
After reading about the game when it came out for the Saturn I really wanted to play it but that didn't happen for the next 10 or so years at which point I couldn't get into it at all.

Can't wait to see someone actually show and explain all the cool stuff about that title.

First there was the oil rig full of assholes, now there's the Wasteland full of Morons. Though I guess the Enclave's oil rig in FO2 shows that the former supersedes the latter state.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I was going to buy an extra year, but it's not possible with paypal.
Emailed support, hopefully they'll updated the price of that in-store paypal yearly subscription like last year.

Honestly, from the 10 hours I've played of Fallout 4, I might be enjoying it the most out of any game I've played this year.

It's got fun combat/gameplay (compared to previous Fallouts at least) and way more stuff to do in the open world than either the witcher or MGS ever did.

Edit: Sidebar: I don't think there's anything that makes me feel warm and fuzzy like nostalgia for the hype around Call of Duty 4. I remember waiting for the beta and seeing those perk videos (back when perks were a novel concept) and thinking holy SHIT this is gonna be awesome.

Joeku

Honestly, from the 10 hours I've played of Fallout 4, I might be enjoying it the most out of any game I've played this year.

It's got fun combat/gameplay (compared to previous Fallouts at least) and way more stuff to do in the open world than either the witcher or MGS ever did.

It always has more of anything than every other game. BethSoft games would always win a "Most Game" award if there was such a thing.

demidar

I got the game for free so I might as well give it a shot. From what I saw of the QL, gunplay seems much improved, and I like what I see of the gun customization.

Everything else I have very low hopes for.

Edit: Sidebar: I don't think there's anything that makes me feel warm and fuzzy like nostalgia for the hype around Call of Duty 4. I remember waiting for the beta and seeing those perk videos (back when perks were a novel concept) and thinking holy SHIT this is gonna be awesome.

MW and MW2 hype is still the best gaming hype.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
MW and MW2 hype is still the best gaming hype.

Nah, new G TA hype is the best. I usually know what I'm getting with the next COD even back then. Where as GTA it's always like a 'what weird ass little tiny microscopic feature are they going to add this time?'

Zaph

Waking up to Dan Ryckert twitter nonsense and a Jartime? Fantastic.

Fallout 4 is great, I'm having a blast. But I'm still glad there are some (so far just Jeff and The Guardian?) publications saying enough is enough to the technical state of games and rating accordingly.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
New Jar Time? Geez, what's it been, like a year+?

edit? LANGCAST???? Based.

Dr Dogg

I wonder if the wiki does good traffic for them because I forget that side of the site even exists alot of the time.

Back when the site started up I used to use it a fair bit but checking my account the last submission I made was years ago. Though might have been more my achievement obsession when the site used to have them.

2576009-creepercamjeffgoesplaces.gif

It's been a long ass time.

I'm going to my first LASIK appointement tomorrow (to see if I qualify and how much it cost) and all I can think about is this

Good luck, hope things bode well for you.

2629286-2537622-creepydrew.gif

Way off topic, but I just had a power outage in the middle of writing a 15 page essay that I thought OneDrive was auto saving for me. Came back to hours of work missing, but I some how got it back. Just had my life flash before my eyes and needed some GB GAF comfort. :''(

Man, sorry to hear that but good to know you got it back. If it makes you feel better, I once lost a 25 page essay without any back ups, needless to say I started making back ups everytime I write too much and then when I'm done I'll delete all the backups. This was me when it happened.

giphy.gif

maaaaaan that facebook page is something else

Miles "Tails" Prower
September 14 ·
ITS HAPPENED AGAIN, ITS HAPPEND AGAIN!!! Sad to announce we are pulling the Rainbow Warroir livery off AGAIN! Once again the LGBT (except for two gays) have taken my rainbow livery and made it look like I was saying I support gays and that I'm gay too. I'VE HAD IT! I'VE HAD IT!! I've tried to be nice but they just bully people and put us straight people down. Plus they Took my Twitter avatar and made it look like a said something that I didn't! The gay community continues to prove me right that they bully everyone and think they have top priorities! There are only two gays who I am friends with who didn't bully me and are the only nice gay people in the world, they are Adalgio and Trixie, they should get a hot fudge sundae because they aren't bullies, they are very nice and don't go parading around! So once again we will have to change liveries for the KR100, to what I don't know, but for sure we will NOT run a blank racecar. Also as of 630pm pt tonight, a brand new writer ash as been brought in to take over my account!

ALT+F1 should cover this drama

Myggen

Did Jeff say anything about their office situation on Jar Time? Not able to watch that until tomorrow. GS has already started their move I think, so it should be soon.

Did Jeff say anything about their office situation on Jar Time? Not able to watch that until tomorrow. GS has already started their move I think, so it should be soon.

The new podcast room is still basically a cube with nothing in it. Rooms are getting painted - grey. Drew wants all the baffling he can get. Jeff is wandering around current office finding dusty old things in rooms

I never heard anything about an office move. I missed all the news :(

We have known since May. Danny first mentioned it during a Witcher 3 large statue unboxing on Gamespot.

Having the move near GOTY stuff seems like a bad idea - especially if they want to film the dumb/great skits they always do.

tuxfool

Banned
We have known since May. Danny first mentioned it during a Witcher 3 large statue unboxing on Gamespot.

Having the move near GOTY stuff seems like a bad idea - especially if they want to film the dumb/great skits they always do.

I don't think they have a choice...

Zaph

As he eloquently puts it "All the pictures looked like total shit, but being down there I thought alright, this all seems like we could do stuff".

Another note from the Jar Time video was that a Mailbag video should be uploaded later today. Hopefully no one has emptied their trash into a box this time.

Herbs

Banned
the Fallout 4 Bombcast portion is great. Reasoned and sensible discussion on the game and yet it's till fun for them. Seems to be the general feeling just extreme assholes ruining an otherwise good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom