• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Just finished the endurance run of Persona 4. Before I jump into the Deadly Premonition run I might as well ask, should I watch the two versions parallell or go through one run before the other?

Bacon

Just finished the endurance run of Persona 4. Before I jump into the Deadly Premonition run I might as well ask, should I watch the two versions parallell or go through one run before the other?

Watch VJ then watch highlights of BR. Or just don't watch BR. Either way

Fox318

Pretty stupid to fly a drone over The White House, I'd imagine.

I mean a drone over the man with the largest and most advanced security detail ever formed on planet earth.

If the secret service put a bullet in his chest on the spot I don't think anyone would have any sympathy for him.

hamchan

I mean a drone over the man with the largest and most advanced security detail ever formed on planet earth.

If the secret service put a bullet in his chest on the spot I don't think anyone would have any sympathy for him.

The dude hasn't been heard from on Twitter since May. The government made him disappear.

Megasoum

Banned
Says the guy who worked on it. What do you think those that didn't think? It's gorgeous.

Well... Yeah... I guess I might be a bit biased lol.

Seriously though, I worked on it for over a year and it's the first time I'm actually playing it. Like I didn't even knew what the main menu looked like until tonight.

Well... Yeah... I guess I might be a bit biased lol.

Seriously though, I worked on it for over a year and it's the first time I'm actually playing it. Like I didn't even knew what the main menu looked like until tonight.

Congrats! It's a pretty damn good game so far, MS made a really good catch.

Played RotTB for about 30 minutes before I had to leave for class. Game looks fucking amazing. Lara's model is really really good and the environments are gorgeous.

And god bless Best Buy and their GCU + preorder bonus for letting me pick this game up for about $38 and Halo 5 for $27.

DamnBoxes

W447

Lunar FC

Way off topic, but I just had a power outage in the middle of writing a 15 page essay that I thought OneDrive was auto saving for me. Came back to hours of work missing, but I some how got it back. Just had my life flash before my eyes and needed some GB GAF comfort. :''(

Way off topic, but I just had a power outage in the middle of writing a 15 page essay that I thought OneDrive was auto saving for me. Came back to hours of work missing, but I some how got it back. Just had my life flash before my eyes and needed some GB GAF comfort. :''(

I've had that happen to me more times than it should of :(

Always make sure your papers are saved onto multiple files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom