• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

rObit

Banned
Watching the Life is Strange archive and maybe because it's because it's Friday but

nDvrW4m.jpg

I've got an idea for a new feature. Jeff, Dan and Drew play those old demo discs that used to come with magazines and stuff. Play all the demos and watch all the interviews and shit. It'd probably be pretty entertaining.

Hmm, so like a demo derby huh? Could be fun......

shwimpy

I've got an idea for a new feature. Jeff, Dan and Drew play those old demo discs that used to come with magazines and stuff. Play all the demos and watch all the interviews and shit. It'd probably be pretty entertaining.
Dan and Drew should just pump them out again without Jeff like the good ole days.

yami4ct

Dan and Drew should just pump them out again without Jeff like the good ole days.

I get enough Dan and Drew alone through MGS. Jeff coming into DD has made that feature infinitely better for me as his knowledge of weird game history adds a shit ton as does the shift in dynamic his personality adds. I would much prefer a longer time between episodes with him than more frequent ones without him.

Guess Who

Banned
I get enough Dan and Drew alone through MGS. Jeff coming into DD has made that feature infinitely better for me as his knowledge of weird game history adds a shit ton as does the shift in dynamic his personality adds. I would much prefer a longer time between episodes with him than more frequent ones without him.

Yeah, Jeff's first-hand knowledge of the industry and events and games of that time adds so much to Demo Derby. Cutting him out would be a terrible move.

5AIMkSc.png

517.gif

Can't wait till the afternoon so I could watch this weeks UPF, knowing Drew went through MGR is hella exciting. I hope they play through it because it ain't that long and is a ton of absurd fun.

So is it kind of a "your first 'Doctor'" situation with studios? I had kinda-sorta followed GB for a while but I wasn't premium until the last couple years, so I felt a little twang when the lights went out, lol.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh, Chloe has been a massive bitch throughout. David seemed like a lunatic too but eh,
can't blame him being mad about Chloe stealing his gun, doing drugs in her room (not that I think weed is bad) and being unbearable generally, though I do like Chloe because and despite her unbearablenees.

Chloe just needed to chill out.

rObit

Banned
Just finished the Life is Strange archive and I REALLY wanted them to finish this before GOTY stuff =(

Yep, same here. I was watching it in fits and starts and just got done...Really really interested to see where this goes. I should probably just buy the game and find out. It's a really well-done product and they deserve my money, and I don't want to wait to find out what happens.

I've never had the text input box missing before; it's always automatically at the bottom of every official post or forum thread. All I can think of that might cause that is a script blocker (i.e. NoScript), maybe?

The Technomancer, light the Dave signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom