• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing that the day after I make an executive decision to not include Jar Time in the OT Jeff makes the first one in over a year. Monster dunked!

Holy shit why is it so expensive? It is baffling...

wQGT7.gif

I got to play Fallout 4 for a few hours and I guess I'll just have to admit that these games are not for me and probably never will be. It's so weird, on paper they have everything I'd want from a game, yet the way these Bethesda games are I can't stand playing them. It sucks :(
Holy shit why is it so expensive? It is baffling...

Fuck you.

Xater

That Jeff still gave at least the PC version of Fallout 4 four stars surprises me. Well probably shouldn't because of their love for what Bethesda does. I am so frustrated by that game. I really don't like it. I am selling it already after 15 hours or so of playtime.

tuxfool

Banned
I got to play Fallout 4 for a few hours and I guess I'll just have to admit that these games are not for me and probably never will be. It's so weird, on paper they have everything I'd want from a game, yet the way these Bethesda games are I can't stand playing them. It sucks :(

Yup. I gave up and returned it. At this point I'd only return if Obsidian returns.

Previous GB/Dan levels have at least been decent, this one is just pure garbage.

I really like this level, as it is a solid platforming challenge. The invisible block that makes the POW hard to get is an issue though, and it is causing Patrick's current confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom