• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Talking about MPP, do they ever take the Taunt button out of Mario Party? That joke got old ages ago and it has nearly ruined some of the MPPs for me. I'm all for Dan playing heel, but someone needs to break his shoulder button.

I decided to go out on a limb and get the annual membership sale! I won't lie, the sick new t-shirts helped justify the purchase.

I subbed for a month once so I know the Mario Parties and Metal Gear Scanlon are premium highlights. Any other recommendations? Guess I should check out UPF's?

So Dan is playing Just Cause 3 right now? He mentioned on UPF that there was a game coming soon that would make Mercenaries fans happy.

tchocky

So Dan is playing Just Cause 3 right now? He mentioned on UPF that there was a game coming soon that would make Mercenaries fans happy.

According to steam Vinny is currently playing Just Cause 3. It doesn't list JC3 on Dan's profile maybe he has the console version.

Bacon

I never watched Mario Party Party 3. I remember hearing that was something of a low point of the series. May jump into that tonight or tomorrow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know GB was high on it last year, but I just played and finished Jazzpunk and man

That game is buggy as shit. Like god damn I've never played something that unambitious and buggy at the same time.

justjim89

Looking forward to the next Powerbombcast after that. It's not even the fault of any performers, it's just ill-conceived and poorly written before the show even starts. They have all the talent to put on great shows consistently, but it surely won't happen until Vince McMahon quits or dies.

Hopefully we get another Power Bombcast before the end of year.

Looking forward to the next Powerbombcast after that. It's not even the fault of any performers, it's just ill-conceived and poorly written before the show even starts. They have all the talent to put on great shows consistently, but it surely won't happen until Vince McMahon quits or dies.

I wonder if Jeff will be on it since he has mentioned that he stopped watching lol

Also more "homework assignments" would be cool

justjim89

I wonder if Jeff will be on it since he has mentioned that he stopped watching lol

Also more "homework assignments" would be cool

More homework assignments would mean more regular episodes, and I don't see that happening. At this point they'll probably only do it for the Big 4.

Not that I disagree with you, of course. The few homework assignments they actually did were great.

More homework assignments would mean more regular episodes, and I don't see that happening. At this point they'll probably only do it for the Big 4.

Not that I disagree with you, of course. The few homework assignments they actually did were great.

Yeah, yeah. :/

But still it would have been cool.

Also checked Austin's twitter and man it seems that thing was fucking terrible.

Anjin M

I decided to go out on a limb and get the annual membership sale! I won't lie, the sick new t-shirts helped justify the purchase.

I subbed for a month once so I know the Mario Parties and Metal Gear Scanlon are premium highlights. Any other recommendations? Guess I should check out UPF's?

Very cool. You have a lot of videos ahead of you. Myggen always posts an up-to-date list of the best premium content at the start of every thread. The most recent is here.

edit://
Suggest to me a custom notification ringtone. Something other than the MGS Codec call.
I set my ringtone to the main menu music from Pac-Man Championship Edition DX for a while. That worked pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom