• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
West is moving
and East prob can't? (Wasn't there something about internet in their office?)
Hope for stream shenanigans during East visit

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I quite enjoyed Axiom Verge, it's not just Metroid. Didn't like the last 20(?) percent or so of secrets after you beat it, which I often get in other games but that just wasn't fun at all.

strafer

k4JyVdU.jpg

When you see the set from the other side, it's kind of nuts how open it is

0708_a7r0l.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Finished the main story in Fallout 4, saw two of the endings. Both of them just had me go, "okay."

Might do a couple more things in it but I'm pretty much done. Just under 80 hours, building base stuff and crafting really sucked a ton of hours out of me.

Now I can focus on the rest of Tales from the Borderlands.

Bowlie

Banned
^

For what it's worth, I'm Brazilian, so I don't know what's up with Thanksgiving; it's such a weird concept in my head. Maybe that's how foreigners view our "Carnaval"?

----

Dudes, my semester at my university is almost done and I'm thinking on picking up Undertale, the problem is that I won't have too much free hours daily until mid-December.

Is this the kind of game that I can sit, play a few minutes and then turn off, or it would be better if I play through everything in one sitting?

^

For what it's worth, I'm Brazilian, so I don't know what's up with Thanksgiving; it's such a weird concept in my head. Maybe that's how foreigners view our "Carnaval"?

----

Dudes, my semester at my university is almost done and I'm thinking on picking up Undertale, the problem is that I won't have too much free hours daily until mid-December.

Is this the kind of game that I can sit, play a few minutes and then turn off, or it would be better if I play through everything in one sitting?

It's a relatively short game, but I don't think it's well suited to short playsessions, both due to the general design of the game and how the save points are layed out.

daydream

Banned
i may or may not have watched a several hour long livestream when huniepop came out

posted some impressions of it somewhere, turns out that game sucks, weird huh

Jintor

^

----

you can do either. I think it's better to blast through it though.

Patryn

actually, i think most people here are Europeans. ;)

American chiming in here. I definitely get the impression we're the minority in this thread.

Although I have no idea how the rest of your people know that the holiday season has started without Thanksgiving.

LiK

American chiming in here. I definitely get the impression we're the minority in this thread.

Although I have no idea how the rest of your people know that the holiday season has started without Thanksgiving.

they may be foreigners, but GB crew has taught them American culture well.

Dineren

Banned
Finally finished SOMA. That ending was fucked up even though it was pretty obvious where it was headed. Has any of the crew finished it yet? I really want to hear their thoughts on it.

I'm at the part in Soma where
you have to mess around with the computer memory to run some sort of test program.
About how much longer do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom