• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

Heh, that one wasn't very fast! I always wait at least 24 hours before uploading a clip, more often than not 48 hours or more. Don't feel comfortable uploading clips faster than that even though I know that highlights on YT probably has no negative impact on the podcast itself.

Well I've usually listened to them by this point in the week so it's not like you're stealing their thunder or anything. Busy week for me which makes the lack of content from GB West on account of the move not a big deal.

Synth weed story reminded me that I have kind of lost touch with all my old drugy friends.

Most exposure I got to that these days is a stoner uncle and a college friend on facebook who just posts a lot of Russia Today stuff and ranting about the system.

My most extreme drug story is when a guy in school (age 15 or less) took a ecstasy tablet before a class and nearly died in the middle of the class room.

And then there was one idiot who shared a needle with someone at some party and was freaking out he was going to die a few days later. He eventually was fine but I do think he dropped out of school and is working in a canteen somewhere now.

People are dumb. Teenagers are really fucking dumb.

Myggen

Yeah, my first year of college I lived with a girl who just smoked massive amounts of pot every day and would just pass out on the couch. What a way to live that was. I think she dropped out of school, or at least I assume she did. I've got a couple of childhood friends who started taking stronger drugs, and I don't think it turned out okay for either.

Just got these for Xbox One

- Guns, Gore & Cannoli
- Tales From The Borderlands (Episodes 2-5)
- Beyond Eyes

Just got these for PS4

- Rocket League
- Soma
- Axiom Verge
- Bloodborne: The Old Hunters

I still got these games to beat as well. Until Dawn, Yoshi Wolly World, Need For Speed, Rise of The Tomb Raider, Undertale, Resident Evil: Revelations 2 & Just Cause 3

crazy1.gif

Tubobutts

I'm stopping myself from buying any more games by reminding myself that I still haven't finished The Witcher and I barley started Bloodborne because I keep playing NBA 2k instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom