• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyes & JV making popcorn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I35RnkwcgYg @17min, JV is planning Jeff's bachelor party. I think this might be the end of GB, it's been a good 7 years.

Man, I'm hella excited for the wedding pics. I still go back and watch Ryan's wedding pics, they fill me up with so much joy.

Speaking of Jeff, he made a new Super Mario Maker level if anyone is interested. I know I am.

CUzWRkXU8AEf7xf.jpg

Strax

Fallout 4 really makes me want to mod up New Vegas and jump back into that.

Fallout 4 feels so much smaller and restricting then past Bethesda games. Its like they are a game or two away from just making a Far Cry 3 or Borderlands clone now.

To me it makes sense it feels smaller then something like Skyrim. Skyrim is basically a small country while Fallout 4 is a city and settlements around it. Fallout 4 on the other hand feels more packed with content in "I'm just gonna walk in any direction" kinda of way.

Bowlie

Banned
I too googled "deep-fry turkey" and yes it does look like it could be dangerous. But fortunately William Shatner is here warn us of the dangers. This is fucking amazing.

This is amazing.

Tested did a video on deep frying turkeys years ago. Looks delicious, but far more trouble than it's worth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDaLHNXWOBw

This is also amazing.

---

01:08:48 - E-Mails (Food ordering stories, Marvel games, Graphics that melt your pc, a degree in Xenochronicles, turducken of video games)

I hope skLaFarebear's e-mail got through, wanna hear all about Xenocross.

TraBuch

Banned
Ugh. I think my car battery needs to be replaced. Can't even turn it with a jumper charge connected, and the moment I disconnect it all my lights stop working.

Haunted

Time for another GB sports club QL: Handball 16

I was surprised that the crew wasn't aware of the sport when they played it on a past UPF (I think). America really is an island sometimes. :D

TraBuch

Banned
I love JRPGs, for some reason these Xenoblade games do nothing for me. The huge monsters all over the map are cool, but I hate the combat system.

Xenoblade looks decent. I may have missed it since I had it on my second screen while playing a game, but did Austin say if he likes the combat system? He explained it, but I don't remember him flat out saying if he likes it or not.

every single time I've watched or read about Cenablast Cross I've learned about yet another layer of systems or seen just how huge some part of it is

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

I was surprised that the crew wasn't aware of the sport when they played it on a past UPF (I think). America really is an island sometimes. :D
When was that? Gotta see it. I remember someone sent them a copy in a mailbag once.

edit: Americans also have their own sport called "Handball", which makes it even worse.

Myggen

Handball is a very European sport, big in some countries here but not really anywhere in the rest of the world (there are probably a few exceptions). Handball is Europe being an island since I'm betting most people outside of the continent have no idea what the sport even is.

Strax

Handball is a very European sport, big in some countries here but not really anywhere in the rest of the world (there are probably a few exceptions). Handball is Europe being an island since I'm betting most people outside of the continent have no idea what the sport even is.

Handball is "big" in maybe 3-4 countries in Europe. Iceland, Denmark, Germany and Spain.

popo

That Beastcast worked surprisingly well to say they had two people phoning in. Patrick got screwed all that time.

Strax

Yeah, America has been able to export that bullshit too in a big way.

Its so strange here. A second-hand clothing store put a ad in the biggest paper here that during Black Friday they would offer 10% and Supermarket put candy and soda on 40% discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom