• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

I've got a 16 year old cat that I've had since I was 10.

Feline medical advances have gone crazy in the last few decades.

AcridMeat

Banned
OK guys every year we talk about doing a "goty" awards for giantbomb videos but we never actually do it. I'd like to try and put something together this year but I admittedly have no threadmaking skills and I definitely haven't watched every single thing that GB has put out. If anyone would like to assist shoot me a PM!
I'm for it, but I also realize it's a monumental task to try to remember every video this year haha.
Jefff

3touEtO.jpg
This needs to be in the next OP.

Rainmaker

Banned
I have a job where I work nights alone so I went and re-listened to all of the GOTY podcasts from the beginning over the last month in preparation for this year's. It was a good decision.

With everyone in the office I just realised with probably wont get a friday stream because the studio will be in a limbo of still being moved and being set up.

If this was Whiskey Media we would still get a Friday live show out of someones guest bedroom.

Or is the PSX thing on friday?

jambo

The jefflr.moe archive keeps asking for a sign. You can cancel out of it a few times, but my download for the latest one also failed...

Wonder how many Jambo's post in here...

Well there's 1 original jambo on this site and 5 variants, so I'm gonna say not many.

jambo

I canceled the prompt and downloaded it just fine.

3 failed downloads on my phone, even with crazy fast LTE.

Downloaded on PC just fine so I just used Google Drive to get it on there.

All these Mixlr's with Alex are making me wish that Jeff carpooled with GB or GS staff more often.

daydream

Banned
they might not have finished lis in time for goty discussions but the end of ep. 3 could still end up in the running for best moment

repeater

It's kinda telling that at approximately 30 minutes into the Bombcast, Brad estimates that they've been going for 5 minutes. :p

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say

Wunder

"Webmaster / Streamer / Web Designer/ Gamer / SEO Expert / Youtuber / Master mind behind http://Shenmue500K.co.uk / Game Reviewer."

Oh man

I'm so confused! In the replies to that tweet Shenmue500k praises him for the gif and tweet, but if he's the mastermind behind it then did he just tweet himself?? OR did he then infiltrate the Shenmue500k.co.uk ranks and was actually the true puppeteer pulling the strings behind the curtain?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom