• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Austin confusing Michael B Jordan for Nick Cannon in the bombcast? He talks about the Black Ops ad and the only one I know of is the one with Michael B Jordan in it. Is there another one?

Austin is racist!
Indefinitely think he is, i actually think that ad is awesome, i was surprised to hear them talk about it negatively

Edit: clearly Austin thinks all black people look alike

DamnBoxes

just hearing Beastcast's office space sounds horrible. fucking sales dept.

Live feed of GBEAST HQ

anigif_enhanced-7646-1407437579-33.gif

Eh, it's alright, I would even enjoy it more if I didn't have to wake up so early, but I enjoy the time to myself.

Is the 4 hours each way or round trip? If it is round trip (and I hope it is) mine is similar and I kind of enjoy it as well. I read way more on my commute than I would otherwise, for instance.

Doesn't Jason have (Dad Strength x 2) as well? He has a 20 year old.

That gap in time led to a loss of dad strength. Griffin's arrival will allow Jason to rebuild his dad strength.

Just daydreamed a scenario in GOTY talk where Alex and Austin have to disrupt Brad and Dan's Dangerous Alliance by appealing to Brad's reason while Jeff and Vinny laugh as the world burns. Drew is the secret wildcard.

Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy still have the best lightsaber combat in any game I've played.

And I remember my first time playing the original Dark Forces, I spent too much time walking in and out of the Death Star hologram. That game was mind blowing at the time.

SomberOwl

Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy still have the best lightsaber combat in any game I've played.

And I remember my first time playing the original Dark Forces, I spent too much time walking in and out of the Death Star hologram. That game was mind blowing at the time.

Maaan these games were awesome. I think Jedi Academy was the first thing I've ever ordered off the internet back in the day because nowhere around me had it.

Dark Forces always stuck me as a star wars skin for doom, which given that there were like a billion wad files out there for doom I kinda didn't see the need to check it out.

also hello.

No they didn't watch it.
Shame as it would have been great to see their live reactions.

I think they went in person to the e3 one. Plus was that the year their stuff got stolen? Because I don't remember their reactions to Sony just decimating Microsoft that year.

ah, okay. Sad, 2013 was a good e3 too.

No, I meant e3 ^^

Last time I ordered Domino's I had heart burn all night. Plus papa john's is like infinitely better. that hawaiian bbq chicken pizza is heaven on a pizza pie.

just dont order it with onions because that tastes like years of regret

justjim89

Wait, if they can't record anything this week, that means no full cast UPF and no full cast Quick Looks after the GOTY bits, right?

Damn.

Last time I ordered Domino's I had heart burn all night. Plus papa john's is like infinitely better. that hawaiian bbq chicken pizza is heaven on a pizza pie.

just dont order it with onions because that tastes like years of regret

Yeah, but Papa John is a terrible person, who underpays his employees. If you order dominos at least whoever made that pizza gets paid.

Today I learned that Dark Forces was not actually made using the BUILD engine.... I'm surprised, they are so similar.

I did know this, but it's still kind of crazy to me that they built an engine from scratch that is like 95% similar to BUILD.

also yeah, it's a cool game because it's one of the few Star Wars games that doesn't give you a lightsaber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom