• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

I'm so confused! In the replies to that tweet Shenmue500k praises him for the gif and tweet, but if he's the mastermind behind it then did he just tweet himself?? OR did he then infiltrate the Shenmue500k.co.uk ranks and was actually the true puppeteer pulling the strings behind the curtain?!

It's not knowing where the ass ends and the head begins.

Cairnsay

Banned
Like many others, I too have spent the past couple days commutes re-listening to last years GOTY talks.

You got to admire Brads grim determination with Destiny, the tactic of waiting till most of the games had been cut before adding it to the list worked beautifully. I wonder what would've happened if someone noticed Destiny's absence at the start.

Joeku

Like many others, I too have spent the past couple days commutes re-listening to last years GOTY talks.

You got to admire Brads grim determination with Destiny, the tactic of waiting till most of the games had been cut before adding it to the list worked beautifully. I wonder what would've happened if someone noticed Destiny's absence at the start.

Brad during GotY time is a key example of "don't hate the player, hate the game".

But he's the only one playing said game so seriously.

So fuck Brad.

Saints Row The Third GotY 2015.

danm999

Yup he gamed it beautifully.

With the guys back on the west coast, we need a Mount Your Friends rematch on UPF. Last years was just too good.

Wait, will we even get a UPF with the move? That will be depressing.

Zaph

With the guys back on the west coast, we need a Mount Your Friends rematch on UPF. Last years was just too good.

Wait, will we even get a UPF with the move? That will be depressing.

I'd say it's unlikely. They have the crew together for a limited time to bang out GOTY, and the bombcast made it pretty clear they are very much in the process of moving so don't expect traditional content
Periscope UPF, lets roll

Patryn

Problem with a new commute: I'm still learning it (and it's vastly more complex than my old commute which boiled down to basically turn right halfway through) that I'm paying so much attention to my driving, I can't pay full attention to the Bombcast.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Problem with a new commute: I'm still learning it (and it's vastly more complex than my old commute which boiled down to basically turn right halfway through) that I'm paying so much attention to my driving, I can't pay full attention to the Bombcast.

Be like me and have a 4 hour commute everyday.

That just means you get to listen to it twice!

Nero18

How much would you be willing to pay for a gif of Vinny getting hit with a football?

~

Hilarious listening to this weeks bombcast after people were talking about them toning it down over the last few years.

I love how much Jason is audibly angry at Dan when he's talking about Taco Bell and Chipotle. "This is why I stopped following you on Twitter." That and the huge sigh and "Jesus Christ" when he says how it's so good was just great.

Is Austin confusing Michael B Jordan for Nick Cannon in the bombcast? He talks about the Black Ops ad and the only one I know of is the one with Michael B Jordan in it. Is there another one?

Austin is racist!

I did a four hour commute over the summer. It was... not great. But at least I got a lot of podcast listening done. Nowadays I only really have time for the GB casts.

Is Austin confusing Michael B Jordan for Nick Cannon in the bombcast? He talks about the Black Ops ad and the only one I know of is the one with Michael B Jordan in it. Is there another one?

Austin is racist!

This is the black equivalent of confusing Ryan Seacrest and Benedict Cumberbatch.

demidar

I did a four hour commute over the summer. It was... not great. But at least I got a lot of podcast listening done. Nowadays I only really have time for the GB casts.

The only way I would tolerate a four hour commute is if it's on one of those fancy cross country trains with a restaurant carriage and private rooms with WiFi.

Even a 30 minute drive kills me. Gosh commuting is so boring.

Megasoum

Banned

Austin is racist!

That's just insulting to Michael B Jordan.

unsubbed premium tbh

This is the black equivalent of confusing Ryan Seacrest and Benedict Cumberbatch.

pVfGxhR.png

Weirdest thing for Nick Cannon is that he's been in Brooklyn 99 lately as just a random love interest of one of the cast, and barely on as that. It was kind of weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom