• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Ian and Rorie bickering on the dark souls videos was maybe the most annoyed I've ever gotten watching giantbomb content.

Megasoum

Banned
Ian now lives on Twitter where he spend his time bitching about almost every game ever released.

I wonder how Webhook is doing? I think I heard somewhere recently that it wasn't doing too great?

Not that I'm a reference in that domain and I don't really hang out in those circles but I can't say I ever heard anyone talk about it outside of Dave and Ian on Twitter.

I wonder if Giant Bomb will do a re-stream of PSX like they do for smaller conferences.

Edit: Woah! I'm a member now!

Grats!

Zaph

I wonder if Giant Bomb will do a re-stream of PSX like they do for smaller conferences.

Edit: Woah! I'm a member now!
They might host it in chat but there is no talk over. I think GBGaf is doing another synctube chat, which is easier to follow that GB's.

Ian now lives on Twitter where he spend his time bitching about almost every game ever released.

I wonder how Webhook is doing? I think I heard somewhere recently that it wasn't doing too great?

Not that I'm a reference in that domain and I don't really hang out in those circles but I can't say I ever heard anyone talk about it outside of Dave and Ian on Twitter.
Seems to be a side project they just maintain. Dave is at Guidebook now with coonce

Megasoum

Banned
They might host it in chat but there is no talk over. I think GBGaf is doing another synctube chat, which is easier to follow that GB's.

Seems to be a side project they just maintain. Dave is at Guidebook now with coonce

Oh... First I hear about Guidebook. What is that?

And sucks that Webhook didn't work out. I'm sure that they were planning it would eventually blow up Sillicon Valley style.

yeah Ian said something along the lines of that they did what they wanted to do with Webhook so all that's left is to maintain it part-time. i dunno.

15 minutes to probably not getting any good Yakuza news! whooo!

Zaph

justjim89

You guys, the vintage logo zip up hoodie is really comfy. Wore it on my morning run today and it was very warm. Fans of both the zip up and hoodie genres would be well advised to pick it up. And the classy logo just puts the fun factor off the charts.

4/5 stars because the hood left some fuzzy residue stuck to the sides of my head.

You guys, the vintage logo zip up hoodie is really comfy. Wore it on my morning run today and it was very warm. Fans of both the zip up and hoodie genres would be well advised to pick it up. And the classy logo just puts the fun factor off the charts.

4/5 stars because the hood left some fuzzy residue stuck to the sides of my head.
Yep it's thin material, but still very comfy!

Can't recommend the cap unless you have a giant bonce. It's nice on a shelf though.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like the only person on the planet who thinks this PSX stream is cringe-worthy garbage.
This is more of a fan event than any other conference, gotta keep that in mind

I wish there was a clip of dead faced GB crew from E3 reacting to FF7 remake in the Playstation Experience highlight reel
This looked more like a game than I expected, I think they would've been more positive.

Patryn

Still need to see exactly how the battle system works. Looks like the ATB is gone, but there's the Attack menu option?

Part of it may be that I've only played a minimum of Kingdom Hearts, and that was over a decade ago.

To no one's surprise, Dan in this final moments of the GB office Periscope is not only not working, but is dragging others into his not working.

edit: LOL @ Anime Rorie

NaWBZzE.gif

All I want from Double Fine is another Monkey Island game co developed with Ron Gilbert's studio. I'd even settle for another remake for modern phones and consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom