• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

Exactly what I wanted.

I prefer when it spans the 25th, usually I am looking for something to hide behind post awkward lunch time.

Witcher 3 back in GOTY race?

can you imagine how long that playthrough would take?

I wish I gave a fuck about soccer, my state's team just won the MLS championship.

If you gave a fuck about soccer you wouldn't care who won the MLS, you would have adopted a spanish or english side to follow :)

Not a burn, but I wouldn't seriously follow a european NFL or Basketball league either.

Which game is more likely to miss the top 10 for GOTY: Witcher 3 or Fallout 4?
Obviously:
7WOkeXv.jpg

The real crime will be Life is Strange's absence.

luiztfc

Guys, I have just finished watching the "Life is Strange" playdate - at least what has been released so far. And motherfucker what a fucking awesome game.

And the crew is hella awesome! To be fair, I had been neglecting the beast crew but Austin's extra life stream captivated me. And I've been catching up ever since.

I got a huge persona 4 endurance run nostalgia vibe. And even though I have no intention of personally playing the game, I just bought it on steam to support the developers.

Anyway, I had to get this off my chest and now I'm eagerly waiting for the next 'episodes'.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Which game is more likely to miss the top 10 for GOTY: Witcher 3 or Fallout 4?

The quality of the console versions will get Fallout 4 kicked out. Don't know if Witcher will make it but I doubt Fallout will.Too many good arguments against it.

popo

Guys, I have just finished watching the "Life is Strange" playdate - at least what has been released so far. And motherfucker what a fucking awesome game.

And the crew is hella awesome! To be fair, I had been neglecting the beast crew but Austin's extra life stream captivated me. And I've been catching up ever since.

I got a huge persona 4 endurance run nostalgia vibe. And even though I have no intention of personally playing the game, I just bought it on steam to support the developers.

Anyway, I had to get this off my chest and now I'm eagerly waiting for the next 'episodes'.

I think that game would be a bit too self serious for me without the commentary over the top. Vinny trying to break it at every opportunity, pointing out all the rough edges, pretending to be a robot. Alex and his teen hatred. Reality makes it.

I'll pine for Tales from the Borderlands too. At least Austin knows it exists; a mindshare of one is better than none.
I hope Cities Skylines doesn't get forgotten

I have bad news for you.

I think that game would be a bit too self serious for me without the commentary over the top. Vinny trying to break it at every opportunity, pointing out all the rough edges, pretending to be a robot. Alex and his teen hatred. Reality makes it.

I'm the opposite. Can't imagine viewing it with commentary--they would ruin everything!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll pine for Tales from the Borderlands too. At least Austin knows it exists; a mindshare of one is better than none.

I have bad news for you.

If they give SimCity biggest disappointment then forgot about Cities Skylines in GOTY 2015, they have fucked up immensely.

daydream

Banned
the last lis video was the best of the bunch, too

hope they finish it when they get the chance

one playdate for one episode is the best, they should try and do that again for ep. 4 even though it's supposed to be longer

one playdate for one episode is the best, they should try and do that again for ep. 4 even though it's supposed to be longer

If they made it an all-day type thing on Tuesday or Wednesday it's totally reasonable to finish all of 4. But it is a long episode (and pretty emotionally exhausting).

Joeku

Episode 4 is so long they'd pretty much need to throw it into some sort of all-day stream. It's like 4 hours long.

Edit: I keep getting beaten :(

Gurrry

im watching dans taco bell periscope

holy shitttt

you can tell they dont want to do it so they keep trying to talk him out of it.. kind of fucked up, but i understand why.

edit: ok, well now im really disapointed. this lady is killing the entire thing. just put the order in for what the man says. you dont get to say "oh i aint doing that to you". customer gets what they request.

Zaph

edit: ok, well now im really disapointed. this lady is killing the entire thing. just put the order in for what the man says. you dont get to say "oh i aint doing that to you". customer gets what they request.
When she warned about all the extra items on her screen, Dan said twice "okay just give me everything on the menu up there", but she continued and then cut him off.

He was sabotaged. I blame Patrick.

BearPawB

Banned
Dan needed a list.
He needed a plan.

initially he was like "just one type of meat", then he got there and threw that out the window.

Volotaire

I didn't realise there was a controversy until there were the video of the response was posted in a random thread. I didn't understand how it warranted a 'controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom