• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it? I've only done .ini tweaks a couple times so in terms of experimenting with settings I'm not too sure what to look for.

I'll let you know when I get home, but safe bet it's way smaller than it should be. it's constantly loading and dumping buffer when I'm travelling outdoors.

mintyice

I'll let you know when I get home, but safe bet it's way smaller than it should be. it's constantly loading and dumping buffer when I'm travelling outdoors.

I'll dump your buffer outdoors
?

CTgCFWVUsAArKh0.jpg

tuxfool

Banned

If you throw a frog in boiling water it will jump out. If you throw the frog in cold water and ramp up the temperature, you'll boil a frog.

Bethesda has essentially trained people into accepting the situation. Then you have the poor saps like Ubisoft, people that should know all about frogs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really really hate the new VATS system.

Otherwise I've been enjoying the game, but I fucking hate the new VATS system

jaina

And they didn't even forget the automatic sync to SMM. I like that Nintendo prefers to do websites for such stuff and Miiverse.

valeo

Might be a technical restriction on how they developed the game in the first place which means they can't implement it properly into the game itself. Better than nothing, no?

Why Mewtwo got a shoulder thing

[EDIT] Wait, the Star Fox crew are mercs?

[EDIT2] Wait, the plane can land and walk around, and the tank can fly??

[EDIT3] WHAT IS NINTENDO?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom