• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's basically a movie about travolta and cage having an act off.

It's close to being the greatest movie ever made.

santeesioux

I just preordered that Fire Emblem Special Edition that comes with every campaign even though I don't think I have 3 playthroughs in me, help.

You can tell a lot about a person by how they feel about Face/Off, if you don't consider it a treasure of modern cinema, then you're fucked beyond help or reason.

Bacon

touch-the-face-o.gif

Anjin M

We've survived anime, wrestling, new hires, and GOTY. I never thought it would be Face/Off, a thoroughly terrible movie, that would tear this thread apart.

Face/Off is just another one of those movies I have sitting in my shelf but have never watched. Right next to the Alien Anthology and OG Star Wars trilogy.

I can't even be bothered with movies or tb nowadays so, eh.
Tuberculosis is nothing to mess about with.
I thought I was ready but I wasn't ready.
Face/Off is just another one of those movies I have sitting in my shelf but have never watched. Right next to the Alien Anthology and OG Star Wars trilogy.

Guys, I think we can once again unite in opposition to this guy.

danm999

I just think its fascinating for an adult in 2015 to watch Star Wars for the first time because I reckon it'll be a bunch of "OH THAT'S WHERE THAT'S FROM".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom