• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

I just had to know....

Capture.jpg

daydream

Banned
I'm sorry about asking, but is it really the best+ or would it be worth my time to play the DS or Wii games before Best+ comes over?

dude, play those games

the best+ is missing some of the best ones. main reason to be excited for it is for the new content (although having a lot of the older ones in one place isn't a bad proposition by any means)

but yes, get gold and fever. also the original, no japanese needed to enjoy it and gba is region-free, obv

As a person who has a WiiU and no 3DS, it was an alright direct. All I could think of during this conference is "I hope Jeff reviews Twilight Princess HD"

200.gif

4.4/5, do it.

Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann 17m17 minutes ago
giant angry sun with wings, launched out of a shook-up bullet bill cannon

think about it

Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann 12m12 minutes ago
giant phanto with a bullet bill launcher on top and that launcher fires winged giant angry wigglers

they want their key back mothereffer

Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann 8m8 minutes ago
big angry sun amiibo that lets YOU BE THE ANGRY SUN

ANGRY SUN INSIDE KURIBO’S SHOE

MURDERING ALL HE SURVEYS

RUN

Jeff's lost it.

Volotaire

Great, so SJWs ruined Zelda now too

I know this is sarcasm, but technically a Zelda game in the series has had a female lead (although the games was only available in Japan at select times, and it is was not a major spin off). But she was called female mascot in Zelda BS: Ancient Stone of Tablets.

sekibangirl1.gif

jaina

dude, play those games

the best+ is missing some of the best ones. main reason to be excited for it is for the new content (although having a lot of the older ones in one place isn't a bad proposition by any means)

but yes, get gold and fever. also the original, no japanese needed to enjoy it and gba is region-free, obv

Thanks for the info, and I need a break from Theatrhythm. Just ordered Rhythm Paradise and Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise.

Strax

Played Fallout 4 4 17 hours so far and I love it. Small framerate drops here and there but it bothered me more playing The Witcher. I still haven't found a boring character except the crew at the start.

Myggen

Looking at Twilight Princess HD just makes me appreciate how incredibly well Wind Waker has aged visually. Man Twilight Princess is so brown and ugly.

repeater

I know this is sarcasm, but technically a Zelda game in the series has had a female lead (although the games was only available in Japan at select times, and it is was not a major spin off). But she was called female mascot in Zelda BS: Ancient Stone of Tablets.

sekibangirl1.gif
Cool! I'm not hugely invested in the Zelda series, but I thought Linkle looked really cool and wouldn't mind her being the protagonist of a mainline Zelda game.

repeater

Listening through the SF office EL stream I learned two things:

* Rorie was really the one trying to drive the donations, thereby confirming his status as secret best duder.
* Myggen donated 50 bucks to get his name into Dan's abomination of a Mario level, thereby confirming his status as.. ??

Myggen

Listening through the SF office EL stream I learned two things:

* Rorie was really the one trying to drive the donations, thereby confirming his status as secret best duder.
* Myggen donated 50 bucks to get his name into Dan's abomination of a Mario level, thereby confirming his status as.. ??

A nerd. Or a GB obsessive. Both would apply!

daydream

Banned
with badge arcade being out in europe now, i can drown my sorrow in that

this rabbit is looking through my soul, right at my wallet

def sim

my boot drive is SSD, but it's too small to put games on. maybe I should just get another one for games at some point.

I bought this 1TB SSD last year solely for games in addition to my first 512GB SSD for OS/essential apps and it's been great. Things can be great for you too, sock. ;)

Zaph

I bought this 1TB SSD last year solely for games in addition to my first 512GB SSD for OS/essential apps and it's been great. Things can be great for you too, sock. ;)
Same. And another 1TB for storage. 2015 was the year I could finally ditch all disk drives. Felt good. Next year - M.2 boot.

So wait, did the bombcrew do anything with the the Nintendo stream?
Nope. Have they ever with Directs?

danm999

Face/Off is a great movie because they don't even hand wave that John Travolta and Nicholas Cage have different body types when they switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom