• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

screenshot2015-12-08am2ujn.png

Our long national nightmare is over
85i1N1d.gif

Are GBeast in the office all this week too? Or was it only last week?

They're back East. Austin missed a lot of the PSX news (especially the 100 Foot Robot Golfannouncement) because of poor airport WiFi. And Alex's first thing after coming home from the airport was hearing about Dan's Taco Bell quest.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If ya'll like talking about old arcade games, one of my favorite youtubers did an interview with Will Wright on skype about Raid on Bungeling Bay.

Mostly just posted here because I know people in here like the old games trivia stuff and because I feel like this is the first time I've heard from Will Wright since Spore.

Patryn

Curious if they'll do what Gamespot is doing and borrow CNET's studio for UPF.

Then again, it's GB. They'll do a UPF in a half-finished new studio and everything will go wrong.

I just realized that if they do a UPF this week it will be the first one I can't watch live in months. Ugh

I'm getting LASIK surgery on Friday which means I will be stuck for the whole weekend without reading, watching TV, checking my phone or playing games...

Please kill me already.

Watching hot Giant Bomb content was all I did for the next day or so after I had my eyes fixed.

Joeku

Hey I just got in on those baller Bundle Stars bundles and have an extra Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition. It's one of the best metroidvanias ever.

Quote to reveal

Call it out if you got it.

All the RB and RT prompts are switched around when I play with the wireless xbo controller.

Now that I think about it, I can probably even get a refund on Steam...

ahh, that's pretty weird indeed! I have a couple of xb1 pads but i stick with my 360 pad since it seems to have less issues. I guess it's stuff like that that validates that decision.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yakuza 5, Guilty Gear for PC, Blues & Bullets episode 2 and King's Quest episode 2.

It's December and video games are STILL happening

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yakuza 5, Guilty Gear for PC, Blues & Bullets episode 2 and King's Quest episode 2.

It's December and video games are STILL happening

Trails of Cold Steel 1 also coming out for Vita and PS3 on the 22nd as well.

And that SNK Humble Bundle is fucking insane if you pay the $10 tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom