• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Am I imagining things or did Jeff once say that someone keeps randomly sending him copies of Sneak King?

0qyeu2f.gif

popo

Am I imagining things or did Jeff once say that someone keeps randomly sending him copies of Sneak King?

He did it to himself. He remarked on the bombcast how a job lot of them were going cheap on eBay and how funny it would be if he bought them and sent them out to people at random. Several weeks later he started receiving packages ...

Myggen

He did it to himself. He remarked on the bombcast how a job lot of them were going cheap on eBay and how funny it would be if he bought them and sent them out to people at random. Several weeks later he started receiving packages ...

IIRC Dave Lang has been getting copies at his office too.

Joeku

3 games, $3 bucks each. Cross compatible on Xbox/360.

They're worth it for the joke alone. I have two on the three. Still need to find the kart racer.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I've used that toilet they talk about on this weeks bombcast. it's a great toilet.

SomberOwl

Buy it people. Also this is another great example to never buy episodic games until after the season is over. Look how fast this game and Game of Thrones have plummeted in price.

Is it worth it if I'm not that invested in the Borderlands world? Only played BL2.

That's a nice set on the lobby, plain but nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom