• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker

Banned
If we are just judging by that picture, I mean, we can't see what's behind where they sit so I'm sure they've got some stuff (or will have) going on behind them.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Damn I was hoping they'd get some beanbag chairs and mount the tvs on the ceiling but heyho

killroy87

paXaiB1.png

Christ, it feels good

Have to admit that it's kind of a bummer that the Mario is Missing Bombastica is a solo joint. Seems like a real good one to have a back-and-forth with somebody on.

daydream

Banned
Have to admit that it's kind of a bummer that the Mario is Missing Bombastica is a solo joint. Seems like a real good one to have a back-and-forth with somebody on.

yeah, the game is completely bizarre, lots of stuff to riff on

dan & jeff combo would probably have yielded good chances for one of the bombasticas, period

oh man, the demo derby is reminding me that tips and tricks used to have a last-page feature that was just sharing cool armored core designs that readers sent in. I LOVED it. I thought the robots looked so cool. never played armored core though.

Bowlie

Banned
I went to download Pokemon Picross and found out that the 3DS already had other picross games

I'm happy

Y'all should play picross

I'm now realizing that my current bedroom consists of a bed and a small desk with no television, family pictures, or posters.

A lifeless room... almost like my empty heart.

oh man, the demo derby is reminding me that tips and tricks used to have a last-page feature that was just sharing cool armored core designs that readers sent in. I LOVED it. I thought the robots looked so cool. never played armored core though.

Tips & Tricks was cool because they'd have loads of small features after the cheats section that would rotate regularly, so you'd have goofy import stuff, cheats that nobody knew the effects of, puzzles printed on less glossy paper so you could do them right on the page and get pixel art, reader-submitted content, and all sorts of other shit.

Tips & Tricks was cool because they'd have loads of small features after the cheats section that would rotate regularly, so you'd have goofy import stuff, cheats that nobody knew the effects of, puzzles printed on less glossy paper so you could do them right on the page and get pixel art, reader-submitted content, and all sorts of other shit.

I owe a lot of my knowledge of stuff like mister mosquito to tips and tricks. I actually just threw out a huge stack of them because I had no use anymore. Are they archived online anywhere?

Jintor

And where is that Australian flag that sat behind the hosting chair that nobody ever gave me a satisfactory answer as to where it came from?

someone mailed it in.

maybe to commemorate australian beef, i don't recall. it was definitely a mailbag dealio though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The moderator of this CGDC talk is asking the tough questions to Nolan, "Yeah, but did any of them make any money?"
I wonder how Dan feels about Star Fox Adventures. I mean, he loves star fox and he loves Zelda so he has to love Star Fox Adventures, right?

Dan and Jeff need to do a Gamecube stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom